Meeting Mrs.Henswood

"We're here." Coal pointed.

I turned around admiring the beauty of it; although I've been here before.

"Finally. Thanks Coal."

"You may have to take into account that this is the hundredth time you tell me 'thank you'."

"Can't I thank my wonderful  boyfriend?"

"Nice one."

"Of course."

We headed to his house,which looked phenomenal. Furthermore to my recognization, there was a small playing area at the back of the house which belonged to his brother. If you're wondering, he is younger than Coal. Knocking on the door, a classy and cute woman despite the fact that she had black bags under her eyes greeted the moment she saw us.

"Oh hello sir ! Who's that gorgeous lady standing beside you?" She greeted.

"Hello Rosana. This is Melissa, my girlfriend."

"Oh nice to meet you Melissa!"

We entered the house and saw his dad walking aimlessly here and there. Wasn't he just in the hospital?

"Hey dad. This is Melissa. I'm sure you-."

  Coal ran towards him and hugged his father.  

"Mrs.Henswood! How are you here. You must stay in the hospital! Just for your safety."

"I just arrivied. They told me it's ok to go back home. Anyways, yes I know her Coal, she is so dear to us. Consider yourself as a family member honey." Jordan sweetly said."Coal you're suffocating me."

"Sorry. I just missed you! How are you feeling?"

"Very good! Hey Melissa. How are you?"

"Hello. I'm fine thank you." 

"I'll show Melissa her room because she is staying over from now on."

"See you later Mr.Henswood." I said.

We climbed up the spiral lader reaching the very top layer. It was a 4 layer mansion.

There were a couple of rooms down the hall, and finally I saw a pink light glowing from the door waiting for someone to arrive and sleep in.

"Your room is right over there."

"Too lazy to come with me?"

"Just chilling and yes I'm lazy." Coal said

"Ok fine, I'll see you afterwards." 

I entered the room roaming around. I threw my self unconsiously on the bed wondering when my belongings and all my needs will be transferred to my current destination. I decided to call Anny and tell her what has happened lately.

At the third dial, she answered.

"Hey Melissa."

" I have an exteremly important and crucial news coming up."

"Spit it out." She said squeling.

"Ok. So since murderism occured in my house between Coal's father and mine, I decided to change places for a lifetime. The only person I could think of was Coal since he offered first."

She was quiet shocked I can tell..

"MELISSAAAAA!"

"OUCHHHHHH MY EARRRRR."

"You know that living with him is just trouble."

" No it isn't. You haven't met him anyways. Don't judge a book by it's cover as said, so don't judge a person by his looks."

"My lord. Melissa you could've told me before."

"I couldn't. I didn't have time to discuss about it. You must thank god that I came to his house safe and sound you freak!"

"What is happening?" Coal interupted.

"I got to go. Bye Anny." 

"Bye!" She said laughing.

I hung up and looked at Coal clueless...

"W-What do you mean?"

"That squeling, shouting and irritating voices vibrating in the house.."

" WHAT THE ACTUAL CHOCOLATE CHIP ON A PANCAKE!"

"You're defenitly doing it again."

"Sorry..."

" Anyways, we have to eat lunch, so hurry up."

"Sure. Just a minute."

Off I went. I jumped out of bed and started making my way to the front. I was basically lost...although I just have to move couple of steps forward. It had interconnected hallways and basically I was new here. I'm lost..