The End Of Our Rivals

Asher's P.O.V

The next day, I woke up in an empty dark and an unfamiliar place. My vision was blurry, my eyes were red and puffy leading to extreme pain and dizziness. My neck was burning like a huge fire being lit by gasoline, making it more suffocating for me to breathe and inhale as much air as I possibly could. Touching it, it felt rough. It felt abnormal. When I rubbed it, I hissed in pain. It was a weird feeling for me. Looking at my bare hands, I saw ashed of dried dark, red blood. I examined my hand carefully, I recognized the past incident that happened. Trying to stand up, I couldn't. It felt as if a large amount of gravity has pulled me down, making me trip and fall on my already aching face. I pushed myself whilst breathing heavily, and made my towards a sleeping or dead Cameron. Shaking his knee, he didn't wake up. I was still leaning on the ground, not being able to stand up anymore. Shaking it again in my exact same position, I still didn't receive a sign of consciousness from him. 

"Cameron!" I said weakly.

There was no reply.

"Cameron, wake up!"

No reply.

Did they give him an affecting drug? Why isn't he waking up? I can't handle such case alone, I need help.

*Cough* *Cough*

I looked behind me revealing Mason, Jacob and Lucas, supposedly, the crew members, standing behind me, outside of the cell.

"Look who's finally awake." One of the two unrecognizable members said.

"What do you want?" I managed to blurt out from my dried, burning throat.

"You know exactly what I want." Lucas said grinning with a tricky expression on his filthy face.

"Spit it out." I said.

"Revenge."

|.|.|.|.|.|.|.|.|.|.|.|.|.|.|.|.|.|.|.|.|.|.|.|.|.|.|.|.|.|.|.|

Melissa's P.O.V

"I woke up dizzy as ever. My head was already pounding and my throat was dry. I opened my eyes slowly, looking at my surroundings. I was at home, my home! Same pictures, posters, pillows, covers and the small table on the side. Looking up, Daniel was staring at me intensely. 

"Good morning sunshine!" Daniel cheered.

"Good morning Daniel..." I said tired.

"Oh here is some water." He said, offering me a glass of cold water. 

"Thanks." I replied, gulping down as much as possible.

"Slow down, you're spilling everywhere." He said, drying the places that were soaked in some water with a tissue.

"I'm thirsty man, there is nothing wrong about that."

"Never said so."

"Where is everyone and why am I here?"

"You fainted from the incident last night and I stayed here, watching and keeping an eye on you."

"Incident?"

"Yes, you don't remember? It was when Asher and Cameron came in and drama happened."

"Oh yes, I remember. What happened to Lucas and the others?" I said after a while, trying to take in the full memory that took place last night.

"They're fine. Lucas, Mason and Jacob are at the dungeon with Asher and Cameron. They're pretty much handling their situation, as for the rest of the members, they're chilling downstairs, watching television."