A Day To Remember

After I ate some goodness for god knows how long, I decided to ditch school. I wasn't in the mood to face drama specially with Veronica.  Honestly, everyone hates the feeling of when someone is trying to steal a precious work of art created by God, also known as Coal.

"Coal, how about we ditch today?"

"What made you think of that?" He asked.

"Well, to be honest, I don't fell like going."

" It's Saturday. Weekend time! No ditching! Lucky for you that's what I like. Jump in the..." He sang but I cut him off.

"Cadillac, girl let's put some miles on it." I said

"Anything you want, just to put a smile on it." He continued

"You deserve it baby you deserve it all, and i'm gonna give it to you." I finally sang.

"Nice voice." He complimented.

"Merci."

"Bonjour?" He replied clueless.

"No! It's De Rien" I said chuckling.

"Enough with the French accent."

"It's a sassy one. You must like it." I said with my flirtatious sound.

"Nope." He said popping the 'p'.

"How about we go to a tennis court?" I suggested.

"Nice idea!" He said.

"I'll just get dressed, i'll be back."

I wore a black Nike sport bra with similar Nike tight pants to match my Nike hat and finally shoes. Goals. Adding to the final touch, I sprayed perfume. 

" You done?" Coal shouted from down stairs.

"Yea I'm coming." I replied.

As I was going downstairs Coal started looking at me from head to toe in awe.

"You look gorgeous!"

"You don't look bad yourself."

He was also wearing a Nike sweatpants and was shirtless reveiling his tanned abs. He also wore a Nike hat and shoes. Impressive. Nike lovers never fail to impress someone.

"Twins alreday?" I asked.

"I guess so." He winked.

We were driving towards the tennis court peacfully, and the only memory that irritated me was when my father wanted to kill me.

*****FLASH BACK*****

BANG, BANG

I hear the gun shot towards Jordan. I quickly started following Coal's car yelling to gain attention when he finally caught my gaze. 

"Coal drive the damn car! Coal faster!"

"Ok. Calm down."

"Move this direction. 

"MELISSA! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU. GET BACK HERE YOU WHORE."

I HATED THIS WORD.

And this is where I fainted...

*****FLASH BACK ENDED*****

"Earth to Melissa!" Coal said waving his hand infront of me.

"I'm sorry. I was just thinking about something. 

"Forget about it. We are going to have extreme fun." He said reassuringly.

"Alright."

"Let's go!"

The only thing he didn't know about me was that I, Melissa Mormasey, slays at tennis. I literally got 6 as my score on 1 as my friends score. We'll see how that goes with Coal. Maybe he isn't bad after all.

"Ready?" Coal said after occupying an area and a bunch of tennis balls.

"Ready as I'll ever be."

We started playing on opposite sides concentrating the hell out of our brians. 

After 3 hours I asked Coal to play one more time because we were even. 7-7. While we were playing, my excited expression turned into fear and anxiety after what I just layed my eyes on. He would recognize me... my father.

"MELISSA!" My father said.

"Coal. Cooooal." I was frightened. I was shaking. I was horrified.

When Coal was about to hit the ball back he raised his hand in the air as if acting innocent and this is when the tennis rack slapped my father across the face. If you could just imagine it in slow motion. Go Coalll!

"Omg...I can't!" I said dying from laughter.

Father layed down hissing in pain. His nose ended up breaking. His reaction was hilarious!

"I didn't do it intentionally!" Coal smirked acting as an innocent child.

"What the hell! Get out before I do something you wouldn't like." Father shouted.

"I recommend going to the nurse instead of cursing. It would be way better for your health." Coal said raising an eyebrow.

"Shut up!" Father yelled in pain.

"Coal we better go." I whispered.

"Hurry!" He said.

That was a moment to remember. Coal and I spent the rest of the day laughing our lungs out.
I was proud of what Coal did, but it didn't change the fact that my cruel  father would strike any moment.

***937 words***

Hope you enjoyed.
Comment! :)