No Hope

Coal's P.O.V

I am currently at the boxing centre, kicking some dudes life out of his weak soul. They decided on enabling me to fight with Oscar, on of the strongest competitors, but for me, it's like a piece of cake. Yes, if you're wondering, I started to fight people in this centre about two months ago, when I broke up with Melissa, just to release negative energy and depression since I'm a mess lately.

Flashback

"Hey, how are you feeling?" She asked.

She didn't receive an answer, which was probably weird for her.

"Ok listen-" She started.

"No you listen." I spitted the words at her madly.

She looked at me in awe not expecting the attitude I just decided to greet her with.

"I don't care about you anymore Melissa, you just don't even care about me either. I decided on getting drunk in the party because I knew what was about to happen and was certainly not in the mood to face it. You are just some spoiled girl always getting in trouble for some unbelievable reason. I wish I didn't get myself into such trouble in the first place."

All these words that came out of my mouth left her utterly in shock. I didn't want her anymore after what she and her brother did to me. I don't give two flying pigs about what she will say and probably, she decided to knock some sense into me.

"Listen there Coal, as a matter of fact, a boyfriend's job, is to make sure his girlfriend is alright all the time by staying by her side whenever she needed him. Since you never even cared to take care about me and getting drunk instead, I would love to tell you, get lost and never come back apologizing and asking for another chance!" She snapped back.

"You wish." I said.

Flashback ended

I kind of regreted it, but it felt good. I didn't want to face drama anymore, that's why I broke her heart and left her. I've been through alot lately and I decided, I needed a break from all of them.

After five continuous hours of boxing and competing with my victims, I headed back home, deciding to take a shower. The mail man was passing through my neighbour hood as usual but it didn't matter since I don't receive any letters now adays.

I was walking down the road to my house and was about to open the door, when he told me,         "Here is your mail for the day sir."

"Thank you.." I replied.

It felt weird since no one sent me messages.

I held the envelope in my hands and looked at the information written on it, at eight thirty A.M in the twon Los Angelos.

These were only the basics since they don't write who wrote the message.

I opened the door and dropped the envelope on the table, wanting to take a shower before reading it.

One hour later

After I had my lunch and felt cozy and clean, I sat down with the cup of coffee beside me and opened the envelope.

I started reading.

"Hey Coal...

I'm here today, to tell you that I'll be moving out of the country for ever and that you wouldn't see me again, just like you wished. I don't know what I did to cause all that hatered towards me, and if I hurt you, then I'm sorry, I didn't do it intentionally, but I'm sure I've done nothing wrong. The day I visited you at the hospital was because I was dead worried about you, I thought you died or somewhat.

Even after all the time and days we were apart, you were still in my heart evey single night and day. I didn't forget you, and I will never dare to. I needed your help in your absence since not very pretty things happened. I did have hope you would show up, but you never did, which broke my heart into ashes of burning flames. I still managed to escape from all the depression and anxiety I've been through in the past but you.. were never out of my mind. I could think about you coming back, staying with me, cuddling me and alot of other things for days and not get bored. I just wish you a happy life with your new girlfriend or whatever you're into right now. I had an amazing time with you. Don't forget the days we used to watch movies together, eat popcorn together, and most importantly, I still have your scented hoodie with me, and I'll keep it safe and sound in my arms which would help me remember you every now and then. Promsie me that you won't come after me becasue it will be too late and you never wanted me back anyways. The safest thing for you to do is just forget me. I need you to move on. I need you to live your life to the fullest and enjoy every single moment of it with your new friend or girlfirend or guy friends or family or whatever and whom ever you want to spend it with. I will never forget you...ever.

I say it again, don't come back to me because I want you to move on, for your own sake.

With love,

Melissa..."

I knew it was her from the way she was speaking. Honestly, I do not have a girlfriend yet and I'm not planning on having one.

Her words touched my heart as she is very dear to me, even though I don't show her that. It was sent at eight thirty, meaning that it was yesterday. 

I quickly held my phone and dialed her number.

The call is not available, please try again later. 

Freak!

What do I do now? I can't go to the place she is willing to move on in, because I don't know where. The problem was, I was no longer a member in the gang which gives me zero percent access to call any of the other members which sure are in the airplane too.

I just sighed and placed both hands on my face. Crying, I wished I didn't leave her.

Melissa's P.O.V

We were in the airplane for about two hours now, and the distance from LA to Hawaii takes about five hours and seventeen minutes. We sill have three hours which is not so far.

I thought about Coal and how he doesn't have access to any of us. He couldn't call nor text me, since I changed my number. I just hope he read my note. I want to move on and so I want him too.

Looking out the window, I saw the sea, how blue it is and how thrilling it looked. I wish I could jump and swim freely around. We will swim in Hawaii anyways, so it's no big deal. The only problem was that school starts after a month since the vacation is only three months, so we had to search for a good college that has a British system. I prefer British over American. Weird but cool.

I decided to sleep to remove all thoughts and told my brother, that was sitting on my right to wake me up after an hour since they'll hand the menu of food. Furthermore, to my left was Seth. Behind me was Adrian, Ethan, Jacob , Mason and finally Daniel. 

I had a question in my mind, who will take care of my father after the one year in jail?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey dear fellows. Hope you enjoyed the chapter with Coal's P.O.V.

Comment and vote! I'll see you in the next chapter!

Thank you!