Hello Little Sister..

Coal started driving towards my house to greet my mysterious adopted brother. No hate, he's my brother after all but isn't it kind of weird to meet someone when you've been avoiding them?  I didn't want to meet father after the incident the other day at the Tennis Court. It was awkward. The closer we get to the house the more the fear paralyzed my body like a contagious disease. It was a weird feeling that I didn't have in my entire eighteen  years of living. 

"We're here." Coal informed.

Back to hell. 

"Great. I don't know how to act, I din't know what to do.."

"Hopefully you can and will Melissa. Stay confident, that's all you need."

I started walking towards the door knocking three times slowly. I was shaking, until Coal held my hand for assurance.

The door opened reveiling Mike. Oh crap, here comes nothing.

"Melissa! Long time no see. We missed you! Hello Coal, welcome to our house!" Mike greeted.

"Oh hello papa. I missed hearing your voice." I said.

"Hello to you too Mr.Mormasey." Coal said.

"Enter. A surprise is waiting for you cupcake." He nicknamed me. It's disgusting.

"I'm so excited." I said heading into the living room.

"There you have your 19 year old brother Lucas. Lucas this is your sister from now on, Melissa, and this is Coal, a friend of Melissa's."

If only he knew we were dating.

"Oh hello Melissa. Pleasure to meet you little sister. How are you?" He said with a smirk.

"The pleasure is all mine." I informed.

"Yo man. Whatsup?" Coal said.

"Yo. I'm good, you? He said making the bro hug.

"Very well." Coal replied.

"Hello honey. I missed you!" Mother greeted.

"Mother! Hello. I missed you too! How's everything going?"

"So far so well." She said.

"Ok people sit down, sit down." Mike said.

We sat down eventually laying my gaze on Lucas. He wasn't bad after all. He was  fine. He had light brown hair, dark blue eyes. Sharp jawline. He was tall, and  thin but hot looking as well. He had muscles. His looks could kill. I assume our sibling relationship would be just as fine. He had small puffy lips. 

"Melissa? Are you ok?" A sudden voice came that broke my thoughts.

"Yea i'm fine." I said blushing.

Damn he caught me staring at him. So far so bad. He smirked at me. Damn though.

"I'll just get water." I said.

I went to the kitchen grabbing a bottle of cold water from the fridge and sucked it all in my mouth. I was dead thirsty.

"So Lucas, you will need to hangout with your sister more now adays; so I prefer Melissa staying for two weeks. Pretty good?" My mother said

Just when I heard what she said, I chocked and spit the water gaining attention. 

"Are you ok?" Coal asked.

"Yes, I just chocked."

"Seems good mom. I would love to know Melissa more." Lucas said.

"I would like to know you more too Lucas." I said.

He smiled. Cute!
I gave Coal a deadly look so we can leave but it seems he couldn't decide because the option wasn't his. Her answer was I have to stay for two hella weeks. Just great. Maybe even more than two weeks. Who knows.

"Well it's my cue to leave then." Coal said while I'm lip saying 'noo'. He winked at me, before leaving he whispered, "If you need anything call me."

"Ofcourse I will. Thank you."

A great way to start the evening.