Wake upp!

Next morning, I woke up by the alarm.  
Anyways, girls will drool around to get Lucas, since it's his first day. I'm not letting that happen. I'm not jealous. He isn't even into such drama.

"Lucas wake up."

No reply. He is such a heavy sleeper..

"Lucas wake up!"

No reply.

"LUCAS WAKE UP!" My voice echoed in the corridor waking up my mother.

"Keep it down young lady." She said.

Whatever..

I entered his room and this is where his colonge entered my nostrils. To be honest it smelled  good. So I kind of closed my eyes while smelling and he saw it.

"Enjoying the smell?"

"Yea. Now get up for school."

"No. I'm too tired from yesterday. It's the last day anyways. Why don't you ditch? Rest for once." He said.

He was right. It was the last day after centuries of working. I got 90 out of 100 as an average which is pretty good. I'm the highest in class as well. I didn't want to see anyones face, so I decided to call Coal.

"You're right Lucas. I need rest."

"Wanna hang out today? Like going to the park or something." He asked.

"I would love to." I replied.

I called Coal saying that I won't come to school and asked him to join us but he was busy with some business. He didn't tell me. I still remember when Lucas told me he had been busy with business too. Do they know each other or am I just imagining things?

"What time will we leave?" I asked.

"Twelve."

I checked the time and it was eight so it was a long way.

"Cool. You sure are antisocial. You don't communicate unless someone starts up the conversation."

"True that. I'm used to it Melissa. You can't judge."

"Never have and never will. Don't worry."

"Can you get out for a second. I need to wear."

"Yea ok. Meet you at eleven downstairs."

"Sure thing." He smiled. Aww, it suits him.

I smiled back.

I went downstairs eating pancakes while watching t.v. I really enjoy that routine. It makes me feel free, until mother keeps on demanding orders in the house. How I hate doing them.

10 oclock..

11 oclock..

11:30 oclock..

"Lucas! Hurry up. It's almost 12."

No reply. 

I went upstairs only to find him reading. These glasses makes him extra fine.

"Lucas c'mon. We'll be late."

"Right. I forgot about that. I'll be downstairs in a minute."

"I'm waiting."

After couple of minutes he went downstairs and looked damn flaming. He was wearing sweatpants with a white V neck shirt and a cap that was facing backwards. I love when people wear them the opposite side and of course Nike shoes too.

"Damn bro. Girls will surely attack you."

"Don't worry. I'll not allow anything to happen in such case."

"Great then."

We drove all the way to the park while turning on the radio to "im the one" and started singing along.

"Yeah you lookin at the truth the money never lie no. I'm the one yea im the one." I sang.

"Early morning in the dawn know you wanna ride now. I'm the one yea im the one yea." Lucas sang along.

Maannn that was fun. Then, Privacy by Chris Brown came along. It was pretty good.

"I need your body in ways. That you don't understand that i'm losing my patience. Cause weve been going over and over again."

"No we are not singing that Melissa." Lucas laughed.

"You know I like your laugh." I said.

"Thanks. That was the sweetest thing I've ever heard."

"Glad that I'm the first one to tell you." I replied.

Im the one yeah. Im the one yeah.