The Haunted House

"Go right and then left." I lead Cameron through the unknown street.

"Where are we going? This is an old neighbourhood." Cameron replied.

"Is it my fault that my parents decided to live here?" I said.

"They must be old fashioned." Asher spoke.

"Of course they are. You know nothing about them yet." I answered honestly.

"To the left corner, you'll find the house down the third block." I instructed.

"Alright." Cameron steered the wheel as told.

"Do we have to enter?" Asher asked.

"Is that a question? How are you going to meet him, if you're not going to enter?" I said in an obvious tone.

"You'll enter with us though."

"For sure." I replied, rolling my eyes.

"Guys, I hear noises. Is that a ghost?" Cameron said terrified.

"Don't be such a baby." I said huffing while crossing my arms over my chest.

"I'm not, I'm just stating a fact that I heard something."

"Enough arguing! Where is the house?" Asher finally spoke annoyed.

"There." I pointed out the window into an old, scary, haunted and dull house. It consisted of two layers which was totally terrifiying. It had broken windows with black paint and dust surrounding the walls. The atmosphere was gloomy and mysterious. The garden's gate was rusty and open for anyone to enter. Flowers on the dead grass were no longer alive, tilting itself sideways. It seems that it's really a ghost house after all.

"You live here?" Cameron asked.

"Yes I do. Credits to dad" I said disgusted from the look of the house.

"Why did you accept?" Asher asked.

"Non of your concern. Lets go."

Hopping out of the car, I lead them towards the door, knocking the door, no one answered. I eventually opened it myself to reveal a gloomy and misty looking surrounding with webs and dust everywhere. It smelled deadly that anyone can faint from the filthy smell. Cushions were old and not appealing. There was a broken lamp on the side and a clock that ticked non-stop. The kitchen was dark with plates thrown everywhere on the cracky wooden ground. It had a window leading to the outside veiw of the city but unfortunately, it was broken. The sink was dripping water every second and as for the fridge, it was opened ajar revealing no light on the inside. The kitchen counter was old and dusty and the chairs were broken. Moving striaght forward, was the creepy looking staircase. It was broken and made a cracky sound whenever you take another step. The thin pillars surrounding the stairs that are used for protection, were removed and landed on the floor. Moving to the next layer, the hallway was dark, the doors leading to other rooms were broken but for some, a black paint was used to write on them, 'STAY OUT.' Moving forward, the door infront of our pale faces was a bathroom. It had a shattered mirror with a broken toilet seat and a dirty bathtub filled with mud. It smelled bad due to the lack of oxygen. I looked at myself in the mirror to see a very terrified me. Looking pale as ever, I decided to move on to the next room. It was a young child's bedroom filled with posters of himself and his parents on the walls. I looked at them admiringly, thinking if they're dead or just fled to another country. The bed was covered with old sheets and two filthy  smelling pillows. I looked behind me to see a wooden closet. Moving towards it, I opened it. 

"AAAAAA!" I screamed.

"What the hell is this?" Asher spoke from behind me.

"A skull." Cameron obviously answered.