Accepting The Promise

Coal and Melissa at the top.( This is when Coal promised to be Melissa's boyfriend until Jacob decamped. Don't mind if they don't look the same..)

The day was conventional except for one horrible, terryifying, unbelievable coincidence...my ex-boyfriend is staying for the year at freaking South Hill. I don't know how the hell am I going to bear the consequences.

I came back home, probably at 3:00 pm, and marched as fast as possible to my room. I shut the door behind me and muttered under my breath,
"Shit."
Does he even know where I live. I hope he doesn't get my number by any chance.

I layed on my bed until a tear fell down. I literally don't want to have a mental break down from that trash. Ugh.

Thinking about Coal and his reaction towards being my boyfriend  tomorrow was an advantage because I don't want my Jacob bugging me all the time.

Dinner passed by quickly. To be honest, It was a weird feeling. I had a horrible truth in my past from that idiot.

Flashback

"No Jacob leave me.  Leave me alone!"

"Everything is going to be fine."

"I don't want to Jacob! "

He was forcing me..

Flashback ended

"Melissa!" Mother shouted.

"Y-yes mother?" I replied, fear paralysing me.

"I've called you 1000 times. What were your thoughts thinking about?" She said.

"Sorry." I whispered disappearing from the table, more like rushing to my room.

I hate my life.
~.~

Next day, first period, went by very quickly. I wasn't ready for break at all.

2nd...3rd. The time flew.

RING..RING

The bell rang,which means it's time for break. I was thinking about Coal the whole time wishing to appear before Jacob does.

"Hey Melissa!." Coal said behind me.

"Coal! I missed you so much! Where were you all this time?"

"Just chilling around. Let's go come on."

"No Coal I can't.... I'm afraid..."

"I told you nothing is going to happen as long as I'm with you."

"Ok..but promise you won't leave me..."

"I promise."

We were walking towards the known popular table. Were Jacob was sitting beside Jordanie, some unknown girl. Weird right??

"Hey guys." I said.

"Oh hey Melissa! Long time no see." He said.

"Jacob, let me intorduce you to my girlfriend Melissa." Coal intorduced

Jacob's eyes grew eerily wider, rasisng an eyebrow. I wonder what's he up to..

"Coal, i'll go to the bathroom. I'll be right back." I said

And this is where Jacob followed. Oh my lord...

I was walking as fast as possible just slightly running. Until I heard footsteps when we reached the hollow and empty hallway.

"Melissa!" Jacob said.

I ignored him and kept walking.

"Melissa!" He said grabbing my arm and pulling me to the unknown place I couldn't notice. The janitors closet.

"Leave me alone Jcob. You don't deserve me. Go hang out with other girls, I bet you would like that huh?"

"Since when were you with Coal?" He yelled.

"Months ago Jacob. Don't worry I forgot you."

"I'm not playing around you know."

" Get out! I don't want you. Nor need you. Nor see you. Just disappear from my life. I hate you!"

"In your dreams-"

He was disturbed thankfully by someone knocking on the door.

He quickly covered my mouth not a single breath escaping. I kicked him where the sun never shines and he fortunatly backed away.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAA" I scremed.

The door opened with force until it reveiled Coal's breathtaking, innocent face.

"What the hell are you doing Jacob? Get the hell out!" He said punching him in the throat making Jacob throwup.

"You'll regret Coal!" He stormed out of the closet to the bathroom.

"Oh Melissa. I'm so sorry for leaving you alone." He hugged me tightly making me feel his hot breath on my neck.

"Coal I need to go home now."

"Calm down. Tell me what happened."

"He was about to say something and was about to cut my breath from his hand." I said between sobs and being breathless.

He hugged me until I cried my eyes out.

"He did! He'll face the consequences tomorrow. Let's go."