Kidnapped By The Gang Leader

The past couple of weeks went by a blur, everything was abnormal since no one was home besides my brother. I haven't seen Coal since the day I met him in the hospital, I haven't asked about my father nor Daniel in jail, and I prefer to keep it that way and lastly, I haven't seen mother from the day Lucas denied her entry. It was a relief but hard to take in simultaneously. I also decided to cancel Coal's contact number in case his name pops on my screen. Lucas has been busy filling the piles of paper that no one knows what they're including. Whether information to stop the gang, transformation for a new job, or basically, some piece of work he decided on finishing.

"Melissa, can you come down for a second?" Brother yelled.

"I'm coming."

I went downstairs seeing Lucas's concerned look on his face, I wonder what could it be.

"Yes?"

"I need you to fill the blanks on each of the papers."

"Why? Is there something going on?"

"Well yes, but can you fill them now?"

"I'm not filling them unless you tell me what's the matter."

"Listen, I have to travel into Hawaii for a job opportunity, it has the perfect monthly currency and living there would be easier for you and I."

"But, what about Anny?"

"You have to say your final goodbyes, unless she joins us."

"But, she'll not accept. You think traveling to Hawaii for a life time would change her mind into a yes?"

"It's not my fault if she didn't accept."

"Why didn't you take my decision before the incident happened all of a sudden?"

"I did it for your sake Melissa. I tried booking an online date for traveling as soon as possible, I'm doing it so we can escape from all the problems." 

"How can you escape when they're simply going to track and find you?"

"Whatever happens happens, now fill the papers."

"But, what will happen to the gang after all?"

"I handed Ethan the responsibility of taking care. He's a good guy."

Lucas's P.O.V one week ago.

"Hey bro, what's up?" I said.

"Hey Lucas. Nothing much." Ethan replied.

"Listen, can you take the responsibility of the gang and try stopping it since I have a job opportunity to Hawaii?"

"You're traveling all of a sudden to Hawaii?"

"Yes I am, I'll make sure to keep in touch though."

"You think taking responsibility would help? What do I do when Daniel leaves jail?"

"Don't allow him to enter, and if he did, report him. He's going out of the coutry anyways."

"Huhh, alright, stay safe man."

"You too."

With that said, I ended the call.

Melissa's P.O.V

"When are we traveling to Hawaii?" I said unbelievably  shocked.

"Tomorrow evening and that's final. No more delaying. You better talk to Anny about it and tell me if she accepts."

"Alright."

I filled the papers and headed upstairs grabbing my phone and dialing Anny's phone number. She answered immediately.