Can I Stay?

"Murder?!" Coal asked.

"Yes Coal. It's murder."

"What do you mean. Who killed who. Who is the murder that killed the innocent creature?"

"Well..."

"Well what?"

"It's my...father trying to kill your's..Jordan! It's not like I like my father, he's insane."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY! WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME TO GET DOWN FROM THE CAR AND TELL ME ABOUT YOUR FATHER!"

"Coal either way he was going to attack me in a split second if I didn't move. You want me dead?!"

"Melissa! I could have protected you." Coal said angrly.

He stormed outta the room and left me behind. I asked the doctor if I was allowed to leave but he said after an hour. Freak...

"Coal get back here! You can't just leave! COAL."

I followed him anyways without anyones permission and started running after him. He's so fast...

"Coal please have patience. Please I can fix that. How would I tell you if I was freaking out and my heart skipped a beat? How would I possibly tell you when he was about to grab my wrist?"

"Omg..I have to calm down but how can I have patience Melissa!"

"Just let's drive home and we'll see about that!"

After driving home Coal slammed the door open reveiling a dead body on the floor with guns everywhere.

"Dad!" Coal shouted.

No response.

"Ill call the ambulance."

Im so dumb.

"The car is here you freak move outta the way."

Ouch.... my heart just broke.

He left me at the house not even caring if I'll get killed by the freaking insane father of mine. Wow..

"Wait up!"

I started running after him as fast as possible.

"Coal!"
~.~

After Coal's dad was sent to the hospital, he was fine. Thankfully...

"Melissa, I'm sorry about earlier. I was frustrated and  in a hurry."

"Well you should be actually because you eventually mistreated someone. For your information I don't like being treated like a trash infront of someone."I said crying.

"I'm sorry Melissa. Don't cry! I'm sorry..." he hugged me tightly.

"I have a question."

"Spit it out."

"Do you care about me?"

"Ofcourse I do."

"Then is it fine if I move into your house until I buy one?"

"Your lucky because you asked the right person. We have an extra room upstairs, so yes of course you can move in and no I don't mind."

"Thank you so much!"

"Welcome" he said.
~.~

Coal said his final goodbyes to his father and so did I. We went out of the hospital and jumped into the car. Can't wait actually!

"Thank you so much."

"No problem."

"I actually don't know what to say. I'm speechless. Coal thank you for the millionth time. THANK YOU. You saved me."

"You're welcome Melissa. Anything for my girl." He said giggling.

"Awwww mercii!"

"Bonjour?"

"Hell no. Learn french and then say it back. Bonjour means Goodmorning."

"Ooo so close."

"Not even close."

"I don't see motovation."

"The troublemaker needs motivation? I'll show you then."