Asher Who?

I slowly opened my eyes reveiling a totally different destination as to where I was before. All I can remember, was running down the streets for an afternoon jog, when suddenly I decided to eavesdrop on a certain conversation, which seemed too thrilling that it grabbed my full mode attention. It certainly did, since they were discussing about my brother's transformation to Hawaii. I wonder what happened during my unconsciousness.

"Where am I?" I spoke, confussion running down my face.

There was no one in the room, I was alone. It wasn't my room, which means it also wasn't my house. All the walls were covered in football posters about famous players, it sure did belong to a boy's bedroom. All I could hear were my bare footsteps. I crept carefully towards the window showing a different neighbourhood, houses, and most importantly, a different life. It seemed weird, it wasn't normal. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as I heard yelling from downstairs.

"We have to know everything about that girl!"

"You want to know about her or gain information about her brother.. dumb?"

"About both, because they seem interesting."

"What if she doesn't allow? I mean we kidnapped here out of know where. Do you think she'll spit everything easily out of the bag?"

"It depends on what I and her will be encountering. If she's too mean and stubborn, I'll have to play it the hard way, if she's nice and useful, then she'll certainly not face any trouble."

I stopped eavesdropping on their conversation when realization hit me. I was kidnapped, I was kidnapped, I was!

I tried opening the window but it was locked, so all that was left, was the door. I strode towards it praying that it's open, and luckily it was. I peeked my head to check if there was anyone, but the hall was empty. There were several doors on both sides, which made it harder for me to choose since I didn't have enough time, so I decided to move straight, heading downstairs. I looked to my right leading to the living room, and looked to my left which lead to the kitchen. I was able to hear voices but couldn't tell on which side, until I heard a deep voice behind me,

"What are you doing?" He said seriously.

I jumped ten meters high and held a hand on my heart. "I was discovering the house, it seems so appealing." I lied breathing heavily. *Face palms myself mentally for the nonsense reply*

"Is that so?" He questioned.

"Very." I lied again.

"Well, Asher wanted to meet you downstairs so follow me."

"Asher who? Who is he?"

"The leader."

I simply nodded, when a brilliant idea popped into my mind.

I had a plan, since the door was right infront of my eyes, I can make a run for it when I act like I'm following him downstairs. Hopefully it works.

Once I was on the last step, I made a run towards the door. I opened it, but the handle was not adjusting to my orders. I tried opening it again, but it wasn't opening. It wasn't a so brilliant idea after all.

"Don't try escaping." He spoke again.

I ran towards my left holding a knife for protection. He looked at me like I was silly when he suddenly pulled out the gun, pointing it towards me. I can tell he was mind speaking," You thought bitch." I held another one and started rubbing it together like Gordon Ramsay did, acting like I'm searching for a fruit to cut, but it made things worse, so I dropped them, raising my hands in surrender and headed towards the living room when he was still aiming the gun towards me and I, eyeing him inch by inch. When I reached, I looked forward revealing a handsome looking guy seated comfortably at the couch.