Settling The Problems

Lucas's P.O.V

I enabled the boys to torture Asher till his death, which went by successfully. The only problem that's left is Jaden, in the hospital. It's not going to be easy since he'll be surrounded by bodygaurds. All I have to do is, convince them that Asher is dead so they can join my gang since there's has fallen apart. Easy.

I went to the required room to check the boys. 

"How's everything going?" I asked.

"Everything is fine. We checked his pulse and nothing was there." Mason said.

"Good. Burry a grave and throw him in, and for you Jacob, follow me." I instructed and went to Cameron with Jacob by my side.

Pointing at him, I told Jacob what to do with Cameron. Probably burry him too.

With a grin on my face, I headed towards my home to check on Melissa my sister, Seth and Adrian, the new members.

Reaching the required destination, I parked my Ferrari and knocked on the door twice. After a seocnd, Melissa opened it with Seth behind her incase it wasn't me. He seems protective and I like it.

"Hello my lovely sister!" I greeted her with a warm hug.

"Lucas! I miss you!" She said.

"I missed you too." I said burrying my head in the crook of her neck. She did the same and after a couple of minutes, we broke the hug.

"Hey Seth! How's everything going so far?" I asked.

"Very well." He replied.

I nooded towards Adrian which he reacted with a soft smile.

"Guys, I need you to be Melissa's body gaurds from now on." I ordered.

"But, I don't need one." Melissa said frowning.

"You do, believe me."

Without any other word, she just nodded and sat down.

"Lucas." She started.

"Yes?"

"What happened in the dungeon?"

"Long story short, both Asher and Cameron are dead. I handled the responsibility to Jacob and Mason."

"Jacob?" She said gasping.

"I had a deal with him. He isn't going to hurt you, he is just one of us, just like Seth and Adrian." I assured her.

"MMM. What about Daniel? I mean he was in jail." She asked.

"I bailed him out."

"What about Veronica?" She asked again.

"She is just no where to be found after the incident. I'm sure she left jail but the police told me that her brother bailed her out and then they traveled."

"What will happen to father?"

"He has some more time in jail. Remember, one year."

"What will happen after the one year?"

"I'll ask one of the members to take care of him."

"What about mother? The last time I saw her was when she went to the club."

"She just disappeared into another country."

"How do you know all of that?"

"Data and hacking."

"Wha-"

"Melissa, we are a gang and we can get any information needed by hacking other people's account or privacy files."

"Alright. What happened to our flight?"

"Oh yes! Adrian, go to the airport and book us a trip to Hawaii." She reminded me and I thanked her.

"Welcome."

"Yes sir."

She looked stunned by how fast he accepted my offer. I love that girl and I'll do anything to protect her, that's why I told Adrian and Seth to become her body gaurds. They are body builders and strong and I suppose that's enough.

Seth sat there staring at our intense conversation when I asked him to check on Daniel and then he can get some rest since he was watching her all the time.

"Melissa, I need you to get ready for our trip."

"Sure thing."

My phone rang. Looking at the caller Id, it was Adrian.

"Yes Adrian."

"You have a traveling option tomorrow morning at 9 oclock or next week on Monday morning at 8 oclock , which one do you prefer."

"Tomorrow."

"Alright, bye." He hung up and I looked at Melissa telling her, "Get ready now because our flight is tomorrow morning at 9 oclcok."

"I'm up." She said laughing, since I told her twice.

I made my way towards my room just to reveal a sleeping Daniel with a struggling Seth, trying to wake him up. I didn't bother waking him up but I had to since we had a flight.

"Daniel, wake up." I said louder.

"Hmm?"

"Pack your bag because we are flying to Hawaii tomorrow morning."

"Time?" He said looking towards me.

"Nine."

"OK." He siad walking off to his room.

I also told Seth to pack his bags since he was also trying to wake him up.

This house by the way, is also known as the gangs house, Some prefer to sleep here while others sleep at their houses. The options are set, and it's alright if they didn't want to sleep here, but for Seth and Adrian, they have to..for Melissa.

After packing my bag for two hours , I made my way downstairs and opened the talky walky for every member to listen. We have it connected, which means when someone speaks, the message is sent to the members and everyone listens.

"Having a flight tomorrow morning at nine. Be in the house at eight fourty five sharp."

I received yes's from them.

 I then sat on the couch, waiting a sign or call from Mason or Jacob to warn me if they finished the duty.

After one hour, Jacob called me, telling me that they finished and are on there way to my house. 

DING DONG

That was fast, wasn't it?

I opened the door, only to see the people I wanted to see, Jacob and Mason, filled with dirt.

"No arguments or talking, go take a shower. As I mentioned before, pack your bags bcause of the flight tomorrow."

They nodded and headed to their rooms without any other word.

I left some of the members without any missions or tasks since they told me, they're busy with some duties from other people. I was cofused about who they are making the duties for, but left it.

I also told Ethan to go to the hospital with the bodygaurds I payed for to handle Jaden's situation. Tomorrow, at 5 oclock A.M, I'll go to the hospital, of course by hacking the required one and help them out. It's going to be fun.

After all, tomorrow is also going to be a great day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading, don't forget to vote and comment.

I'll see you in the next chapter.

Comment or send a private message, if you want another chapter tomorrow.

*Blows a kiss* Bye!