Strangle Them Until They Die

Left~ Cameron
Middle~ Asher
Right~ Jaden

The door slammed open, when Cameron entered the room.

"Get up sleepy head!" He yelled.

"Hmm?" I groaned.

"If you don't get up, I'm spraying ice cold water on you."

I sprang upwards, covering myself from the water that will engulf my weak body, but after a couple of seconds, looking at him, he held nothing but a questionable look on his perfect face.

"You're hilarious." He said sighing whilst getting out of the room.

I jogged to the bathroom, staring at my reflection on the mirror. My face looked pale along with the dark bags under my eyes. My head was pounding and for my hands, they were red, aching from pain. My back was screaming for a massage since all Asher did yesterday was kick me on every part of it, not leaving an unmarkable area. He made sure to torture me, making me learn my lesson.

I washed my face with hot water smoothing yet relaxing my skin, I rubbed my hands in soap, clearing them from any bacteria that entered my hands while I was asleep on the ground. Stinging very badly, I sobbed loudly from all the pain that had enveloped me, like a snap of a finger. I took of Asher's sweater and everything I had on. Hopping in the shower, I turned on the cold water this time, so I couldn't feel the pain of the red marks. Rubbing it slowly, I made sure to caress it gently.

"Where is my towel?" I thought out loud.

Since I'm in the bedroom alone, I don't assume they'll come in, so I decided to run out from the bathroom and close the main door. Sighing in relief, I was about to pick up my clothes until I heard a whistle behind me.

"You look flaming hot." An old man said from out the window. He lived in another building facing ours.

"What the hell!" I closed my window as well as curtains and stroded to the bathroom along with my clothes. Wearing them, I combed my hair and asked for a toothbrush.

 After I'm done, I headed downstairs. Standing in my position, I looked left and right reavealing nobody.

"Who gave me the toothbrush then? A ghost?" I screamed and ran around the house until someone caught my wrist, pushing me backwards.

"Get off me, you're the ghost. AAAA." I screamed again, kicking and punshing him with my feeble hands.

"Shut up!" Asher said, concern in his voice.

I stared into his eyes absentmindedly for a long time until he spoke again.

"I gave you the toothbrush." He replied grinning.

"Why did you scare me like that?" I said.

"I didn't. You just freaked out all of a sudden. Go eat, because we are heading to your house, now or never."

"Fine." I said groaning.

Eating bacon and eggs, I washed my hands and waited for the rest to come down.

"We are ready." Cameron said, holding guns.

"What are these for?" I said frightened.

"Nothing serious." Asher spoke.

"Nothing serious? You want to kill, and it's nothing serious for you?"

"Just get in the car." Asher said.

"No."

"What was that?"

"Yes."

"Good girl." He said patting my head.