The Mexican Restaurant

"What the hell is this! Are you serious?" Asher spoke. 

"I told you before, that my brother is in Mexico, so I decided to give you a visit to one of his favorite restaurants in the whole region there."

"I wanted the destination, not his favorite place." He replied, rage filling up in his body.

"Ok I have a deal."

"No time for deals." He raised his handdismissively.

"Then, I'm not sending you to the destination."

"What do you want?" He said annoyed.

"If we eat in this restaurant, I'll lead you there."

He thought for a moment while staring at me blankly, before accepting.

"Deal."

Finally, he accepted my deal. Little does he know, I'm just wasting his time.  

We entered the restaurant gaining gazes from left to right. I ignored them and walked proudly and confidentally towards an empty table consisting of four empty seats for Jaden, Cameron, Asher and I. We sat, waiting patiently for the waiter, till eventually, he arrived."

"Hello my lovely fellows! What would you like to order?"

"I would like to order, Burritos with Minced Meat Filling and for the drink, Hibiscus tea. Thank you!" I thanked him, smirking at the plan I have in mind. Furthermore, I ordered the most expensive food and drink in the menu purposely.

"I would like to order,Horchata only." Jaden spoke next.

"I want a Hot Chocolate please." Cameron said politely.

"I want nothing." Asher looked at him deadly in the eye which he received a gulp of fear from the waiter.

"You orders are going to be u-up in-n ten minutes."

"Thank you!" I replied.

"Why did you give him the death stare, you creeped the poor soul out of his shaking body Asher." I said again.

"Did you intentionally order the most expensive food?"

"No, I didn't look at the price. I mean, you are in a gang, you can offord the cost, and you sure are rich boy." I said loud and clear for everyone to hear.

He then placed his hand on my mouth warning me to shut my mouth or else he'll kill me before I know it. I didn't really care, because I wasn't afraid of him. He was some normal guy, like every other person in the world. I bit his hand in return when he removed it, enabling me to gain and steady my breath again.

"You shouldn't have done that." I frowned at him.

"I should." He replied.

After a good twenty minutes, our order arrived. My mouth was watery, already ready to devour and hunt the plate because it smells heavenly. I ate and drank, ate and drank, until I was full enough to continue the journey. Meaning of the journey means, rotating the car all around the city until the gasoline finishes, then I'll be able to run freely and go back home.

The waiter came back with the amount in total being One-hundred fiftey five dollars. Asher handed him the money and grabbed my wrist heading towards the car.

"Ouch dude."

"I'll not leave it until we reach the destination."

"I still need to stop at the shop for some chocolate you know."