Troublemaker

"Another day, another chance." I murmered as soon as I woke up.

Ring ring...my phone rang.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey Melissa. Want me to pick you up since you are offcially my girlfriend. He replied. Yes, he is my boyfriend from now and onwards.

"Oh yes sure. Thanks!"

"Great I'll pick you after 20 minutes."

"Bye."

I looked at the clock with the blurry vision of mine finally realizing it's 7:20 AM. I jumped to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, washed my face, styled my hair in a messy bun, and applied lotion on my hands. I wore skinny jeans and a simple white croptop. Black Nike shoes and off I went.

I walked out the door reveiling the handsome Coal...To be honest he's kind. 

"Hey Coal. Sorry if I'm late."

"You're not Melissa. Now hop in."

"Aww thank you."

He smirked and started driving.

"Wanna go to starbucks? He asked.

"I'd love to, but we'll be late.."

"It's fine."

~.~

After we arrived to school the second period went by pretty fast.

When it is finally break, I was starving, and looking at the floor...guess what happened. I HIT JACOB. It's an advantage that I'm holding Coal's  hand.

He looked at me wide eyed. Trying to give me a sign of revenge. He'll never get revenge believe me..

"Watch out!" I shut my mouth when I saw his face.

"Excuse you Melissa. You are the one who's supposed to watch out. Take your words back." He said grinning.

"You dare talk to her like that! It's enough what happened yesterday from your filthy attitude. Back up!" Coal said.

"Coal Henswood! Er-" Jacob said.

"Excuse me? What's happening?" Our Principal said.

"Well Mrs.Tessa, Jacob is being an abusive student lately. You might want to dismiss him for two whole weeks!" I said almost lying.

"To my office now Jacob!" Principal said.

"Ass" I said before he leaves.

"The attitude girl" Coal replied.