Hawaii's Beach

Hawaii's Beach at the top.

Waking up, I wasn't at the airplane nor at the airport, I was in a house. I quickly burst my eyes open and jumped happily since Hawaii was one of the best places I was willing to visit. The most important thing, the bed was the best part. It's cozy and soft sheets drift you to sleep in a second. I admired the beauty of the room when my eyes glared at the window, which leads to the beach. I was freaking out! I stroded towards the window and stared at the natural beauty.

"Oh how I love this place." I spoke out of nowhere.

Yeah you do.

It's none of your business.

I'm trying to make you seem happier jerk.

I just laughed at myself and my dump conscious, when the door opened ajar.

"Good morning pumpkin." Lucas greeted.

"Hello my lovely brother." I said with full enthusiasm.

"Ready for the day?" He asked

"Yes! Oh my god, I'll be down in a second."

"Alright." He chuckled.

If you're wondering, we booked one of the most luxurious hotels in the island, with it's two story building.

Getting in the bathroom, I took a shower, brushed my teeth, cleaned my face and applied a simple touch of makeup whilst singing 'No promises' since it relates to what we're doing after a while.

  I just wanna dive in the water with you,
Baby, we can't see the bottom
It's so easy to fall for each other
I'm just hoping we catch one another

Oh, na, na, just be careful, na, na
Love ain't simple, na, na
Promise me no promises
Oh, na, na, just be careful, na, na
Love ain't simple, na, na
Promise me no promises

Baby, I think about you
And I feel it deep in my heart 
Maybe we just ain't meant to be something
Maybe we are.  

Maybe we aren't..Coal.

Thinking about Coal drived me crazy, I was trying to ignore my thoughts but nothing worked. Did he really read my note or just avoided it?

Sighing, I headed towards my closet to pick out one of the best swimming suits as well as a nice dress to match the beautiful and sunny day. Not forgetting, I also need a hat and sunglasses. For my hair, I just left it dangling.

 For my hair, I just left it dangling