To The Airport We Go

Melissa's P.O.V (Yesterday)

I packed my bag with all the essentials I'll need for the trip. From clothes to underware, makeup and beauty products, phone, headphones, battery and finally, Coal's scented hoodie that he gave me when I was feeling cold. I honestly miss him. When we usually look at the sky, we see millions of stars looking back at us but for me, it's like seeing a lonely star shining alone in the darkness, waiting for her knight, to protect her and keep her safe from all the cruel people. That's how I feel during his absence. It's been a long time since I last saw him, and as far as I can remember, it may be around a month or two.

I sat down on my bed, wondering what shall I do next. Sleep or ask Lucas if Coal is still in the gang? These to options roamed in my head like a car racing with another, around circles. I had no clue what to do but I had an idea.

Lucas's P.O.V (Next morning)

I woke up early today since I knew I had a flight. It was currently four A.M and it was the perfect timing to sneak into the hospital, to slove Jaden's situation.

I went to the bathroom and took a five minute shower. After that, I wore a white V-neck shirt with black jeans along with my leather jacket and shoes. I placed the poison in my pocket and headed towards the kitchen to drink water whilst looking at my watch. It was four ffiteen A.M and I had to hurry.

I jogged upstairs calling Ethan.

"Hey buddy. How's everything going so far?" I asked.

"Pretty good, but we need you to apply the poison in the muscle bag because we have been in the hospital for too long and the doctors are getting suspicious about us. I need you to come directly."

"On my way."

With that, I hung up and went outside. Locking the door, I hopped in my ferarri and headed towards the required hospital.

Once I was standing infront of the gates I took a deep breath and headed inwards towards the receptionist.

"Hello." She greeted.

"Hi. Do you know where Jaden's room is at?"

"Family name?"

Freak it. I don't know the family name.

"Hey Lucas! Over here!" Ethan shouted.

"Excuse me." I jogged towards him and thanked him for saving me in the awkward situation. Going upstairs, I entered room four-hundred and two. Entering, I saw Jaden's lifeless body on the bed. I thanked Melissa for shooting him on the leg because it affected him the most since it was left open all the time instead of being covered in a bandage while on their way here. Obviously, bacteria envaded the area and spread diseases all over the wounded region.

I stroded towards him, feeling his pulse. It was slightly beating so I had to be careful. If he was dead, the heart rate machine will form an ear-piercing sound signaling that someone did something fatal, but it will not affect him instantly, it will take few hours till it affects him fully.

I opened the muscle bag that was right behind him and poured the poison in. I told Ethan to make sure no one enters the room while I'm in there especially the body  gaurds that were with Jaden.. I then stapled it and stared at him saying, "Sorry buddy, things got to go this way."

I wasn't sorry at all, he deserved it.

I then went out of the room like nothing ever happened and patted Ethan on the back thanking him once again for his full awarness during this dangerous timing.

I gave him a thumbs up, signaling that everything went as planned and headed out the doors along with my body gaurds and went home.

"Dude, don't you think that the poison will be clear in the muscle bag. I mean it has a different color."