The One and Only Evil Person

I couldn't comprehend the rest of the words due to the poisin taking over my full consciousness. I woke up in an unknown place, room, and house. The last thing I could remember was throwing a party at Coal's place? It sounded more like a question because I couldn't think any further since the headache was getting worse.

"She's awake." An unknown deep voice echoced.

"Oh well, what do we have here?" Another unknown voice asked curiously.

I had the urge of speaking although I desperatly needed water.

"Where am I?"

"Dear, you are at the party but fortunately I saved you from the crowd." Veronica said.

"You saved me from the crowd? Are you crazy? You kidnapped me and sent me here Veronica!" I snapped out of nowhere.

"Look who's mad. Listen there Melissa, I warned you more than once from the consequences I'm capable of doing. You touched Coal, you deserve the pain."

"Why do you care about Coal if you have Lucas as your boyfriend?"

"Lucas is only my boyfriend for business occasions, we aren't a thing."

"Business occasions? What are they about?"

"Don't get too surprised Melissa. Lucas, your sweet adopted brother, is not what you expected him to be."

"Stop running around the bush and spit it out!"

"He is in a-"

The door opened reveiling none other than Jacob. The filthy human being that caused me none other than violence and living in hell.

"Don't tell me you and Veronica planned this." I stated.

"We surely did." He said.

"What could you possibly want from me now? Why can't you leave me alone for once. You siad yourself at school we can only be friends.. Jacob."

"Lies." He smirked.

"That's not funny."

"It isn't indeed." He replied.

He snapped his fingers in  the air signaling the others to get out leaving Jacob and I behind.

"You think I'm goinmg to give up on  you easily?" He asked.

"Well, after the deal, I thought you would." I say getting up from the uncomfortable bed and facing him.

He pushed me back causing me to bounce repeatedly on the bed. All of a sudden, he slapped me across the face leaving an echoed hissing of pain to leave my mouth. He slapped me again harder this time. I tried shouting for help or atleast gain attention but he covered his hand over my mouth, besides, no one will hear me since all they are good at was dancing and getting dizzy till the dawn.

"Mmmm Mmmm" I managed to say.

"You think I'll get over it?" He siad, "Don't ever think I will."

I bit his hand as hard as possible allowing me to suck in the air but he covered my mouth again.  I tried escaping out of his tight grip but I couldn't , I was too weak comparing to his strength. I kept kicking him as hard as I can until an idea popped in my mind. I have to hit him in the place were the sun never shines. 

I managed to do so, and he fell on the ground groaning in pain. It was my attempt to escape but the problem was, I was too tired. I jumped forcefully out of the bed and ran to my left looking at the window, but before I could open it and run, he caught my wrist pushing me back to the ground.

"Leave me alone!"

"In your dreams."

"Oh hell no. I would want to ask you a question."

"Alright?" He said 

"When Veronica tried telling me something about Lucas being in something, you entered the room. What is Lucas related in?"

"You don't know?"

"No!"

"I'm not answering that. Let him answer your own questions later. 

"No!"

"Excuse me?"

"No!"

"Not your choice."

"Tell me about Lucas!"

Someone opened the door reveiling Lucas. He punched Jacob across the face and helped me get out of his grip. I was finally free and ran for my life to Lucas's car.

"We are not done!" Jacob yelled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where the hell have you been!"

"I was searching for you because I knew something was wrong after Veronica went out of the room."

"Good morning!"

"I'm sorry. I broke up with Veronica and she got sent to jail."

"Good, but we aren't done. I have loads to ask you."

"You have to get some sleep first."

"No!"

"Fine." He groaned.

I leaned my head backwards thinking and taking in all the events that happened today. I can't believe he did this to me after we had a deal. I knew this boy was trouble. The only question that kept roaming in my head was, where was Coal afterall?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY PEOPLE! I changed Jacob into Francisco Lachowski and Melissa into some random hot girl.

Hope you enjoy the chapter! Don't forget to comment and vote!