I Shot Him

Walking out of the bathroom, I glanced sideways, making sure no one was paying attention. I ran to the kitchen and crawled on the floor towards the table. Sitting under it, I was currently spying on Asher and his crew about what they've been talking about. 

"Dude, when are we going to kill Lucas?" Jaden spoke.

"I told you. Tomorrow morning at seven oclo'ck, and that's final."

"What if she wouldn't lead us to the required destination?" Cameron asked.

"She will." Asher confidentally said.

Haha, nice joke Asher, I so will... hell no I won't. Touch Lucas, and I'll break your face.

For a split second, I thought about Coal, how he used to tell me 'I'm always here for you.' 'Don't worry, I'm here.' All of these words turned out a lie. He never cared to ask about me after I left the hospital room, he never cared about me either. He was a stupid player that broke my heart. It's my fault I believed him and it's my fault I fell for him in the first place. I'm sure he returned to his old ways now, using girls and breaking their hearts. Well, here is a list of how he plans on doing so.

He saw a girl.

He wanted to know her.

He tried talking to her.

He succeeded.

He teased her.

He asked her out.

He became her boyfriend.

He got bored of her.

He dumped her.

He broke her heart.

He used her.

Yes, used her was the right word to describe a typical player/fuckboy.

Back to reality. I snapped out of my thoughts when Asher interrupted, "Where's my gun?"

"Wasn't it in your jeans or somewhat?" Jaden asked.

Placing his hands in the right place, he didn't find it.

"No."

I prepared myself mentally and physically. Aiming the gun towards my target, I shot his leg. Jaden's leg. What? I made sure it was pointing towards Asher. What a pro. Way to go Melissa!

"What the hell! Owww."

"Bro, are you ok?" Both of them asked.

"Hell no he isn't bitches, and make sure that your turn is up next." I spoke, getting up from my previous position.

"Melissa, put that gun down." Asher demanded.

"Ok mommy...no" I replied.

He stepped forward but I raised the gun at him which I thankfully received a reaction of regret. He stepped backwards and called one of his backups to take Jaden to the hospital.

After several minutes, the door opened widely revealing his security.

"Take him to the hospital now." Asher said.

"Yes sir." 

The gaurd looked at me suspiciously and looked back towards Asher and Cameron, they just silently nodded and with that, he left.

"Melissa, I'm warning you. Put that gun down." Cameron said.

 Melissa, I'm warning you. Put that gun down." I mocked back, "You think I'll do so? You're not one to tell me what to do now, are you?"