Working in Pairs

Sorry for the late upload, I was stressed with exams. Thank you for reading my story. Comment and vote.
~.~

Waking up to school, it was Friday! Literally I was literally excited because I get to sleep whenever I want to. How cool is that. I did my usual routine and headed downstairs to the aroma of chocolate chip pancakes...my favorite.

It looked like an innocent dish waiting for me to eat it. Energy was filling up in my body and I started running towards it when mother spoke..

"Melissa, do not eat that. It's for your father."

What the heck...my father? Since when did my father eat pancakes. My mother is pretty much lying because Mike hates something called chocolate. I assume all fathers are like that. Some of them though.

"What? My father? I thought you cared about me and did this dish just for me. How rude and disrespectful of you." I replied.

"You thought." Mother said smirking.

"Ugh. Why are you always mean to me!"

I ran out the door and shut it as hard as possible. She just ruined my hella freaking Friday. I hate her.
Anyways I rode my fathers car (Ferrari.)

I drove towards school meeting Anny, my friend I met a couple of days ago and Coal.

"Nice car!" Anna said.

"Yea she's right. Yours?"

"No actually my father's"

"C'mon lets go in" Coal said

RING RING, the bell rang for first period.

"Good morning class! Today we will be discussing about Cassandra and Apollo's story. It was a Myth and legend from old times in history. You will be working in partners submitting your work tomorrow. It's about summarizing and paraphrazing the Myth. I will be dividing you into two each.

Anny and Jacob.
Veronica and Serena.
Jordan and Gorge.
Yara and Justin.
Jana and Helen.
Alexandra and Alexander.
Jazzy and Kaeylen.
Melissa and Coal.
Have fun and I hope you will submitt your work by Wednesday. Work neatly people!"

OMG. Ok lets be real, atleast Im not with Jacob. Feww. I wish Anny the best of luck.

"Psstt Melissa!" Coal said.

"What?" I replied.

"We are gonna have fun." he said rubbing his hands together while smirking.

"Oh shut it."

"Try" he ordered.

"You don't want me calling the teacher do you?"

"You think I'm afraid of her? Nahh."

"How about the principal?"

"Neither that."

"Oh come on!"

"See. You can't and won't try."

"Miss, can I go to the bathroom?"

"Yes sure Melissa." The teacher said.

"Bye loser!" I said to Coal.

"Miss can I go to the bathroom too?" Coal asked.

"Go ahead but don't be late."

My jaw dropped wide open and then shut it quickly.

WHAT THE HECK. IS SHE BANANAS! WHO SENDS TWO FREAKING STUDENTS AT THE SAME TIME, BUT HOW COME SHE SENDS COAL WITH ME??UGH...

"Told you, you can't try and get rid of me easily."

"Coal stop. We have to focus from head to toe today. Wanna come to my house?" I said chuckling.

"Nahh lets head to mine."

"Besides, why did you follow me?"

"Fun."

"Well honey, too bad it's over because you are in a different bathroom. See ya." I said winking.

I guess I won't be sleeping peacfully today. Damn it. I thought to myself.