Chapter 8

Jeremy's POV

What was I thinking? Bayne Silver, my pack trainer, my men are not going to like this. Frankly she intimidates the men that have helped me today, and from the little information I got from Aaron, she could easily kill me. I've never met anyone, especially a woman, who could scare me; but Bayne, she's terrifying. I don't know how Aaron lived with her for as long as he has. I was planning on introducing Aaron and Bayne to the pack after they got settled in a little more, and until my warriors get accustom to Bayne and how to handle her. The last thing I want is to put Bayne in a position where she feels uncomfortable and does something dangerous.

As we walked back to the pack house I was thinking of how I was going to tell my elite pack warriors that their new trainer is the famous Bayne Silver and that Bayne is in fact, an unstoppable and terrifying she-wolf. Best way to do it was to rip it off like a band aid I guess.

Walking back into the house I instructed Greg, my Beta to show both Aaron and Bayne their rooms, and went up to find Elaina and try to relax.

"Hey baby." My beautiful, wonderful mate said when I entered our bedrooms on suite bathroom. I smiled and walked over to her and hugged her from behind, putting my nose to my mark on her neck, inhaling her scent deeply. She giggled, turning around in my arms and wrapping hers around my neck. "What's got you so..." she sighed, "Stressed?"

"You know me so well." I told her holding her tighter; her blond hair fell perfectly around her face, her blue eyes like windows into her soul. She was truly beautiful and all mine.

"So, what's going on?" she asked again.

"Those two wolves..."

"Aaron and Bayne?" she asked to clarify.

"Mainly Bayne, I don't know what to do, how to act around her." I said with a defeated sigh.

"What did Aaron say?" she asked me while she rubbed her thumb along my cheek.

"That I can't force her to do anything, she's rebellious and I can't treat her like I treat others in the pack." I told her.

"Well if you ask me, she is definitely got some trust and anger issues. But, honestly where else are they going to go? Try and make things easy for her, take Aaron's advice and get to know her. Respect her, she's done a lot for this pack, and she's doing even more for you by agreeing to train your elites." She looked up at me expectantly, I smiled brightly at her. "What?"

"What would I do without you?" I asked. I bent down to kiss her forehead, then her nose, then her beautiful soft lips. The kiss lingered for a while, but didn't get as heated as some have been in the past. "I love you."

"I love you too." She smiled then lightly patted my cheek, "and without me you would be a sexually frustrated, big headed, arrogant Alpha." I was about to say something when she slipped out of my arms and ran into our bedroom. Oh she's in for it tonight!

~

"Alright you lazy bums get up and do it again." The pack trainer yelled at the men in my elite squad. They immediately got up and ran their drills again.

"How's it going Burt?" I asked as I came up to the trainer with Aaron, I don't know where Bayne is this morning, but she wasn't in her room when Aaron got up.

"Alpha." he said as he lowered his head in respect. "Elites are looking good. Just a few more drills to perfect and I will have taught them everything I know, they will be untouchable." Burt said with confidence. I just barely heard a chuckle come from behind me, but ignored it. Burt was good, but sometimes he got too confident.

"We'll see about that." Aaron said under his breath.

"And who are you?" Burt seethed

"Burt, this is Aaron. Aaron, this is Burt, he's our pack trainer." Aaron stepped forward and extended his hand for Burt to shake.

"What makes you think you are better than my elites?" Burt asked, obviously pissed off. Aaron just retracted his hand and chuckled again. "I'm sorry, did I say something funny boy?"

"No, it's just... I've been watching your drills, and you guys are in serious trouble." Aaron said light heartedly

"What do you mean?" Burt asked now fuming. I figured I should step in now before a fight broke out. I knew Burt wouldn't like the news, but it's for the good of the pack.

"Burt, you ever heard of Bayne Silver?" I asked. His eyes widened and snapped to me.

"I've heard of him, so?" Burt asked. Aaron just laughed under his breath and shook his head.

"Aaron, where is Bayne?" I asked him

"Woke up early and went for a run to let off steam." He told me

"Bayne is here?" Burt asked shocked, "Why does he need to let off steam?"

"So no one gets hurt too badly today." Aaron said with a smirk.

"What's going on here?" Burt asked

"Bayne is going to be training the elite squad. You will be with Bayne until the elites get used to the new training and then you will go back to training the seconds and thirds." I told him

"WHAT? You're giving some stranger a training position? And what about him, you trust these mutt's more than you trust your pack mate and trainer? Is that it?" Burt asked me outraged

"Bayne is a good fighter and, if given the opportunity, can become a great asset to the pack." I said now gaining the whole groups attention. Aaron started shaking, whether it was from anger or being anxious I couldn't tell, but something was up.

"Aaron! You're shaking like a leaf, stop." A voice came from the tree line.

"Who the hell is that?" Burt asked as we all turned, and there coming out from the trees was Bayne in a white singlet and faded denim jeans, her dark brown hair hanging down past her shoulder blades in its natural waves.

"That, Burt, is the new elite trainer, Bayne." I told him.