Chapter 18

Bayne's POV

"Where is he?" I asked Jeremy as I entered the Twin Moon's pack house

"Who?" Jeremy asked as he got up off the couch.

"Aaron?" I snarled.

"Bayne, just calm down." I sent him a look and I'm guessing he got the message, "He's in his room." Good alpha. I stormed up the stairs to the floor that was designated for our pack warriors. After finding his faint scent I opened the door to his room. He jumped off the couch as I entered and managed to spill his beer all over himself.

"Shit, Bayne. Don't you knock anymore?" I growled letting him know I was not in a joking mood. "Okay... what did I do wrong this time?" he asked as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"You idiot! An open clearing is not the place to tell someone who their mate is, especially when hunters and rogues are a problem." I hit him in the back of the head, "After you and Jeremy left two hunters shot at them, there is a huge possibility Sercko knows I have found my mate, and the fact there's two of them..." I started pacing "UGH! This was not supposed to happen. This is one of the many reasons why I wanted to stay rogue until He was dead." I turned back to Aaron, "You are on twin watch."

"WHAT?"

"You are going to watch them, make sure no hunters get the upper hand." I told him

"But their Alpha's, they have a whole pack to watch out for them. And wouldn't it be easier for you to watch them? I mean they are going to be watching you like a hawk, especially since I'm assuming you dug out two slugs in front of them." He gestured to my blood stained shirt, "They'll be worried about you." He tried to reason with me.

"If I watch them the bond will get stronger, they will want to mark me as theirs, and I can't have that until I know Sercko is dead."

"Are we even sure Sercko knows? I mean how many hunters were there after I left?"

"I only saw two, and they're both dead. But that doesn't mean there wasn't another one that left to report back." I said as I sat down on the couch and put my head in my hands letting out a groan.

"Hey, you okay?" Aaron asked with concern spilling out.

"No, I'm not okay. The bond is already trying to pull me to them, its giving me a massive headache." I told him as I rubbed my forehead.

"Maybe you should go to them." He told me. "At least enough so the pull isn't as strong..." he was cut off by the door slamming open.

"Found her." One of my mates called, I'm assuming, to the other one. His pine and lemon scent reaching my nose, the pull of the bond suddenly increased. I groaned; this was going to be so much more difficult than I thought.

"What's wrong babe?" the pine and mint mate asked, I think he said his name was Aiden. I just shook my head.

"The pull of the bond has taken it out of her, giving her a pounding headache." Aaron told them

"I am going to kill you." I told him without moving.

"Why don't you just let us mark you? The pull won't be as strong because you'll already be claimed." My other mate said, I think his name was Josh, as he came over and placed his hands on my shoulders, the sparks immediately erupting through my body. After a few seconds of Josh's hands on my shoulder Aiden took my hands in his and traced circles with his thumb. It felt good, it was relaxing, but I couldn't let them mark me.