Chapter 36

This chapter has mature content. If you are under age or have an innocent mind please don't read this chapter. Obviously I cannot stop you from doing what you want but I do suggest you skip ahead to the next chapter.

Bayne's POV

The twins started slowly, painfully slow. While one worked on slipping his pants off the other was trailing his nose and lips all over my body leaving a trail of goosebumps and heat in their wake. Then they would switch, not once leaving my skin to cool. One of them were sure to drive me insane. When both had discarded their pants they laid down, Josh on my left and Aiden on my right. Their eyes watched me intently as their hands moved up and down my exposed body. Aiden's hand dipped lower and lower each time until he was rubbing me through my underwear. Josh's hand crept higher until he had my left breast in his large hand. They continued to caress me, working me over and becoming familiar with every curve and swell of my body. Both pushing me towards a sweet high that I've never felt before.

"What do you want us to do to you?" Aiden asked in a husky voice. His breath tickled my ear as he spoke and caused me to shiver in delight. I didn't say anything, instead I bit my bottom lip and arched my back as a moan slipped out of my mouth.

"Do you want us to touch you like this?" right as Josh asked, Aiden slid his hand past the waist band of my underwear and dipped his finger into my slit. The sudden thrust of his fingers caused me to curl my toes and raise my hips off the bed. Josh slid his hand under my bra and cupped my breast, bringing his thumb and forefinger together to pinch the nipple as it perked up to beg for attention. Too soon he let go of the nipple and left me wanting more. Then, Aiden's hand came back up, effectively making me gasp out in frustration.

"Oh, I'm sorry... did you want more?" Aiden teased. He chuckled when I frowned at him. "Well?" his fingers trailed down my stomach again, almost reaching my core, but he stopped before he got there.

"Ugh... yes..." my voice was more of a huff, but both Josh and Aiden seemed to accept it. They smiled at me and looked down at me in a haze of lust. Josh reached under me and managed to unclasp my bra without a second thought. Once he had my bra out of the way his hand returned to my chest. He first palmed the left then moved over to the right. Aiden moved down the bed and hooked both of his index fingers in the waistband of my underwear, then he slowly slid them down and off my legs. I was now completely on display for them, shivering in anticipation as they grinned after taking a long hard look at me.

"Mmm... you have got me thinking of some very naughty things." Aiden said.

"Later. Right now, let's show her how much we love her." Josh's words had my heart skipping a beat as they both lowered their heads closer to my body. Aiden started at my knee, kissing and occasionally biting my inner thigh, but never reaching my warm, wet core, while Josh took one breast in his hand, rolling the nipple around between his fingers, and took the other nipple in to his warm mouth. The double stimulants had me panting and brushing my fingers into their hair. I tried to guide Aiden's head to my core, where I truly needed him, but he chuckled and took my hand away from his hair.

"Just sit back and relax. I got this." He said. I let out an almost growl and let my head fall back onto the pillow. He was deliberately avoiding the one place I needed him most. He went back to kissing my inner thigh when Josh gently bit down on my nipple and tugged at it. I let out a loud grunt in surprise and he almost immediately let it go. I was panting hard when he came back down, this time on the other nipple, and swirled the tight bead in his mouth. My legs twitched as Aiden got closer and closer to my core, I scratched down Josh's back when he decided to bite down again and was rewarded with a growl from him.

Twin Alphasजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें