The Visit

I woke up one morning with a huge smile on my face. It was VISITOR DAY! I jumped in my bed and weakly got up to my feet and got dressed in my favorite things. Black leggings and my three days grace shirt, the one I wore that awful day, but I still love it.

I got back into my bed and sat there for a few minutes and waited for Pulaski to come in and give me pills and some needle-pokes.

Pulaski burst into the room with a huge smile on his face.

"Well look who it is, my favorite person in this entire building" He says with his arms open wide, expecting a small hug.

I gave him a one arm hug, and shoved my numb arm out to get the needle pokes over with. He got out the case and stabbed my veins with a butterfly needle.

"So, who's exited for today? I sure am" He said as he pushed in the injection.

"Well me, duh." I joked.

Pulaski unjabbed the needle out of my skin, and put into a case, and threw it in a red trash can.

"Do you even know who is coming to see you?" Pulaski asked as he passed me 5 pills to swallow with a soda from downstairs.

"No, do you?"

"Well duh" Pulaski mocked.

"Who?"

"It is a suprise"

I sat there and choked down the huge pills. I looked in the mirror to see my long brunette hair in a huge mess. I grabbed my hairbrush from my bedside and brushed my straight-as-heck hair to a side.

"Trust me, your gonna love him."

Pulaski left the room. I grabbed my phone and stuck on my headphones and tried to make them not too loud. I tapped on the music icon and it automatically sent me to Three Days Grace radio. Gee my phone knows me.

"Pain, without love, pain, cant get enough pain, i like it rough cuz id rather feel pain then nothin at all"

Minutes felt like hours as I waited for whooever to arrive. I really wanted to know who it was. I closed my eyes and relaxed in my bed, trying to pass time. Listening to music really helped.

After about 5,000 cycles of songs, that I ALL enjoyed to the fullest, I was finnally bored. Who the heck could it be?

I heard somone walking down the hallway. I know it wasnt Pulaski, because they definetly had boots on. Out of no where a man slowly opened th door and peeked into it to make sure it was the right room.

"Hey.. Uh.. Is this Ashley's room?"

"Yea"

And out of absolute NO WHERE Adam Gontier walks into the room with his guitar. My eyes widened so wide they were ten times the size they usually were.

"ADAM!!" I screamed.

"Hey." Adam said in the deep voice I have always loved.

I got up and I just faceplanted into his chest and gave him the BIGGEST hug I have ever given to someone. He actually hugged back.

"Why are you here??" I said so confused but in the best time of my life.

"I just wanted to say hello, you know everyone knows your story right"

Holy cow. I never knew I was even known out of my town!

"Wow.. Im so glad you would have the time for me!"