Its Never Too Late

I pulled into the lot, it was completley PACKED, I could barley find a parking spot. I locked the car, and practically ran to the entrance.

“Ashley Farhent” I said to the security with the list of names. He pointed towards the entrance and I sat to the closest seat I could possibly get to the stage. I sat alone, but I definetly did not feel lonley.

People started to slowly croud the seats, and lots of people for some reason looked at me. I didnt really care.

When the seats were completley full, they closed the gates and dimmed the lights.

Everyone started to climb onto the stage, and immediatly everyone in the seats started screaming their head off.

I looked at Adam and everyone, and they all had huge smiled on their face. They LOVE being on stage, because they could let everything out up there. And that was what just about what was going to happen. Adam only knew I was coming, and he kept it a seceret so it could be a suprise for Barry Neil and Brad.

“HEEEEEEEYYYYY” Adam screamed into the microphone. Everyone SCREAMED

Brad started to play the bass intro to animal I have become.

“I cant escape thiis heeell”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!”

“So many times Ive tried”

“But im still caged inside”

“Somebody get me through this nightmare”

“I CANT CONTROL MYSELLLLF”

“SO WHAT IF YOU CAN SEE, THE DARKEST SIDE OF ME, NO ONE WOULD EVER CHANGE THIS ANIMAL I HAVE BECOME, AND WE BELIEVE, ITS NOT THE REAL ME, SOMEBODY HELP ME CHANGE THIS AAAANNNNIIIIIIIIIMAAAAAAAL!!!!!”

Every one screamed.

After the song, everyone screamed even louder, and I even screamed, because I wanted them to notice that I was there. But they didnt see me.

“OK!!!!”

Everyone screamed.

“Pain, without love, pain, cant get enough pain, I like it rough cuz id rather feel pain than nothin at allllllll”

Barry did the beginning guitar solo, and everyone screamed.

After that song, they sung break, Chalk outline, just like you, the good life, I hate everything about you, Home, You dont get me high anymore, Over and over, tons of songs.

The last song they sung was world so cold. I had to sing along.

“Never thought Id feel this, giulty and broken down inside, livin with my self, nothing but lies. I always thought Id make it, but never knew Id let it get so bad, livin with my self is all I had.”

I sung the main part with him.

“I feel ALONE, I cant come to LIFE, I feel like IM FROZEN IN TIME!”

Brad looked around, hearing my voice, he looked around panically, and he looked STRAIGHT at me. His eyes wide open, smiling, he started pointing towards me and to all the other guys, and everyone looked at me.

Ugh, Braaad.

I kept on singing with Adam anyway.

“LIVIN IN A WORLD SO COLD, WASTING AWAAY LIVING IN A SHOW WITH NO SOUl, SINCE YOUVE GONE AWAY!!!! LIVIN IN A WORLD SO COOOLD, DOWN IN THE DAAAYS, SINCE YOUVE GONE AWAAAAY, YOUVE GONE AWAAAAAY!!!!”