Come Back For Me (Adam's View)

I woke up, and I started sobbing again. We were already on the move, everyone was downstairs, peeking out the windows like idiots for Ashley.

I looked in the mirror. Dammit, did I look miserable or what. And it was only a night!

I feel a piece of paper underneath my pillow, and I pulled it out.

It was the pictures we took at the carnival.

She was the most beautiful person, but she never realized it. I don't know why.

I remembered how she said she was gone forever, and how I needed to move on.

I need to move on..

I got up, and I got the most amazing idea.

Songwriting always helped me through tough times when Ashley wasn't there.

I grab my notepad.

I sketch down things, and I let all of the thoughts in my mind out.

I looked at the paper, and sung a verse of the song.

“Dont know whats going on, don't know what went wrong, feels like a hundred years, i still can't believe you're gone, so I'll stay up all night, with these bloodshot eyes, while these walls surround me with a story of our life” A tear fell down my face as I sang the next part.

“I FEEL SO, MUCH BETTER, NOW THAT YOU'RE GONE FOREVER, I TELL MYSELF, THAT I DON'T MISS YOU AT ALL, I'M NOT LYING, DENYING, THAT I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER NOW, THAT YOU'RE GONE FOREVER”

I stop, and I cry even more. UGH, I need to be stronger than this!

I get downstairs, and I see everyone.

“IS THAT HER??”

“NO IDIOT THATS A PLASTIC BAG!”

“Oh..” Brad frowns.

“She said she wasn't going to come back guys” I sit down.

“How do you know? Maybe she's looking for us!” Barry turns his head.

“I had a connection again..”

“Oh.”

“I'm so sorry dude”

“Don't be, she said we would all be better off. I trust her..”

“You shouldn't trust her on that! Trust your GUT this time! Don't give up on her! She NEEDS you Adam.” Brad turns to me.

“I gave up. She told me to. She told me to find someone else.”

“NO, YOU CAN'T GIVE UP ON HER!! Shes gonna die!”

“I trust her in her own hands..”

“Come on..”

“NO. OKAY GUYS?! I'M DONE!!” I freak out on everyone and run to my room and slam the door and cry some more.

Ugh. I'm never gonna get over her at this rate.

I probably will never get over her at ANY rate.

She’s gone forever.

And there is so way to get her back.