The Best Question

Poke. Poke.

“Wake uuuuuuup” I hear Neil.

My eyes open, and I see everyone watching me sleeping,

“AAH” I say jumping up, scaring everyone

“AAAAAAAAH”

“What the heck are you guys doing in my room??”

“Your dad let us in.” Brad said.

“Ugh.”

I rubbed my eyes, hair a complete mess, I get up and grab my clothes.

“Wow, you still have this” Adam says, grabbing my bear, and opening it to see the picture.

“Wow, you really do like us” Barry says, looking around at the posters hanging on the wall.

All of us laugh.

“If you mind” I say, pointing out the clothing I had to put on.

Everyone leaves so I could get dressed and get ready to go.

I came out and sat with everyone on the couch.

“Well are we ready for a day of fun” Brad says

We all get up and walked out towards Barry’s car.

“OH WAIT” I say, running back to my room to get something.

I walk into my room, grabbing the unicorn for Barry, and ran back. I handed the huge unicorn to Barry.

“OH MAN” Barry says, linking onto the unicorn, hugging it like he was a gentle giant, because he was.

Everyone laughs as he puts the unicorn into the back of the car.

We all squeeze in, in the same seats we sat in last time, and shut the doors. Barry started the engine, and we drove onto the highway, just driving, not knowing where we were going to go, rocking out to even more songs they found while I was gone, and I loved them all. We listened and sang, and headbanged to them over and over again for hours.

Eventually we all pulled over to a park, and got out and walked around.

I had no idea why.

“I have a question” Adam says, like he is really serious, like he was going to ask me to marry him or something.

“Yea?”

Adam hesitates for a second. Brad looks at him wierd, like all of them were asking me.

“Dont you know how we lost you for a really long time, and it sucked for both of us?”

“Yea” I say, remembering the struggle of being alone.

“Well, Barry had a really good idea..”

“Yea…”

“Would you move in with us so we could be roomates, and well, not lose eachother.”

I looked at him, and I looked at everyone. They all smiled.

“Of course” I say, holding in tears of happiness.

I would never lose them again.