Skating Twist

I get downstairs, and the rest of the guys stayed in their clothes.

“Okay then.” I shrug and left my hair down.

I sat down, and soon enough we were at an indoor rolling rink.

It was really dark in there, with black lights and stuff.

You could barley see any of us, exept for my white logo on my shirt that glowed in the black light.

Adam had a white tshirt on, so his entire shirt glowed.

We all got skates, and tied them on.

“We all know how to skate, right?”

All of them nodded exept for Adam.

“It looks easy as fuck..”

“Thats what you said to roller coasters.” I raise one eyebrow.

We all laugh, and they all zoom off and leave me and Adam together, so I had to help Adam learn how to skate.

Yaaay.

“Well then” I get up and hold out my hand for him.

He took my hand and pulled up, and cussed all the way down as he belly flopped onto the hard floor.

“Ow.” His face into the floor.

I pull him up, and he holds my hand really tight like it was his life as we slowly went down the rink.

“Holy shit..”

“Shit shit Shit SHIT SHIT” He falls, bringing me down with him.

“You have to do BABY STEPS ADAM” Brad skates past, not even helping us up. But I think he couldnt stop even if he tried.

He got up, this time pulling me up.

Soon enough he was getting the hang of it, and he let me go.

We strolled by, and a person was showing off and skating backwards and almost flew into me.

Just before he flew into me, Adam grabbed my arms and pulled me towards him, and we both bumped into the wall.

He smirked, and shoved both of us off of the wall and we spinned in circles, and we basically glided through people. We werent ever really good at dancing, but we were pretty good on skates.

I just closed my eyes and went along with it.

Soon enough we crashed into the wall, and we both got up.

I was against the wall and Adam was holding my hands, and the lights flashed in his face.

I fell into his blue eyes, and he looked like he fell into mine.

He squeezed my hands, and he slowly leaned towards me.

I leaned on my toes to reach his lips, I was so short it was stupid.

We kissed and we lied there forEVER.

I was so into him, and I havent been dating him in SO LONG. I couldnt take it anymore.

So we basically ‘made out’ or whatever that word is. And it was THE BEST.

He let go, and we spinned, because it seemed it was the only thing we were good at.

I let go and wrapped my arms around his waist, holding on tight as we went around the rink.

It all felt like a dream.

It all felt so un real.

We got to the side to get drinks, and we all met eachother on the benches.

“Well it WAS harder than I thought” Adam laughs, not mentioning the kiss.

“This was actualy pretty fun.” Barry sipped his drink, and soon enough we chose to leave towards home.

I almost fell asleep on the way to the trailer, Brad caught me. Adam carried me on his back to bed, and he lied me in my bed, and I fell asleep there because I felt really comfotable in leggings.

I practically had to pich myself to make sure it wasnt a dream.

It was NOT a dream.

Goodnight.

Now it IS a dream.

I dreamed it all over again.