Another Day Not So Normal

I opened the car door and see 3 people. They all turned around and I see all of them. Brad, Neil, And Barry.

The whole Three Days Grace band came to see ME!

"OH MEH GOSH" I said, not even thinking about what I said.

They all laughed and I slowly sat down and Adam squeezed in next to me. Adam shut the door and put his guitar case in a seat behind us, and hit the seat infront of him.

"GO BARRY!" Adam screamed in fun.

The car sped straight towards the highway, and went really fast down the highway.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" I screamed. I was NOT used to being in a car.

They all laughed at me, and I laughed with them.

"LETS GET SOME TUNES ON" Neil yelled as he slid in a cd into the car, and turned it up so loud we couldnt hear all of us at the same time yelling and singing the lyrics together.

People driving past us in a different lane all looked at the car we were in, thinking that we were insane, headbanging and screaming, with the windows rolled down letting the noise run through the whole highway. This was probably the best ride of my life.

Hours sped by as we rocked out to tons of songs, but not Three Days Grace. They hated hearing their voices and instruments. I got to know all of them really well just by screaming to the certain songs they played.

Let us just say they were really reckless all together.

They really made me have fun, I actually thought that why should I want to die if life could have THIS much fun?

Barry turned to a parking lot to a building, with a bunch of flashing lights inside AND out. It was a mall.

"Why are we going to a mall?"

"Because we want to look at fuzzy slippers, duh." Adam said, as all of them laughed.

"We just want to go on one HUGE SPREE!" Brad said.

"WOOHOO!!!" all of them screamed.

Barry parked into a parking lot and everyone poured out of the front and the back of the car. Adam took my shoulder bag and put it in the seat with everyone else's stuff. It felt like they were accepting me into thier group.

I accepted what was happening, and went along with them.

"LETS DO THIIIIIIIS" Barry screamed, running towards the building, with everyone else following them. I tried running as fast as them, but I was too weak. Brad picked me up and threw me over his shoulders and ran to catch up. I laughed my head off.

We ran to the entrance and walked over to the carts, and Brad threw me into one of them, and shoved it over to Adam. Adam pushed the cart, following everyone. They entered tons of miniature stores and ran around, shoving tons of random stuff into the cart with me.

"You need more pairs of black leggings." Adam randomly said, throwing in 3 pairs in with me.

"And jeans" Barry said, throwing a pair of ripped jeans in with me.

They all ran into Spencer's, running through the isles, looking for the tshirts.

"HERE!" Neil said as he ran into a isle, with everyone following him.

I looked around and saw HEAVEN. Breaking benjamin shirts, Three Days Grace shirts, Seether shirts, Five Finger Death Punch, all of them.

"Look! That me" Brad said, pointing to a shirt with everyone on it.