Moving From Everything

I looked at the blank, empty room, as I held the boxes of things to put into the moving truck to get dropped off. Dad walked up to me.

“You will visit, and call, all the time, right?” Dad says, worried as heck.

“Of course”

We hug one last time before we dont see eachother for a really long time.

“Are you going to be okay without me?”

“Ill be just fine, the neighbors say that they will help me out with things often.”

Barry jumps into the room.

“WE BETTER GET GOOIIIIIIIN”

I grabbed my suitcase and shoulder bag, and the box.

“Love you”

“Love you too”

“Bye”

“Bye, dad.” I say, closing the door smiling.

I drop the box into the moving truck, and Barry shut the door to it and waved them saying they could leave.

We all jump into the car and Barry starts driving over to the highway.

About 20 minutes later, we jump out and run across a parking lot to a trailer, and Barry attaches the car to the trailer, and park it. We all jump into the trailer.

“Wow, this is where Im going to stay for a few months?”

“You bet!” Neil says, dropping himself into a couch.

I look around, set my things in a corner, and sat down with everyone.

Brad got up and opened a mini fridge, grabbing a chocolate ice cream bar, and sitting back down.

“Are you hungry?”

“No, but thanks.”

Adam comes down from upstairs, and looks at me.

“You look so uncomfortable”

“Im not”

Everyone is silent for a few minutes.

“Well, restroom is upstairs, bedroom is upstairs, fridge is in the corner over there, and the tv, is right here.” Neil says, trying to break the silence, and grabbing a remote to turn on the telavision.

I get up and grab my things, and walk upstairs. I look around, seeing another couch. I set my things down, and made a bed out of the things out of my shoulder bag.

I walk back downstairs, and sit back down.

“Well, I better get the manager up.” Barry says, grabbing a throw pillow, and going down the hallway.

“WAAAAAKKKEEE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPP!!!!!” Barry screams, throwing a throw pillow into a person’s face.

We all heard that, laughing all of our heads off as a person walks down the hallway, walking out, and into the car.

“That was MEAN”

“He is mean to us ALL the time” Barry says, laughing.

We all sat down, as the trailer started moving. Hours went by, and soon enough it was evening