Livin On The Road

SORRY IF THIS IS A LONG CHAPTER.

Anyways..

I woke up, and sat up, rubbing my eyes. No one was up, and I had the place to myself until someone wakes up. I get up, and grab a white shirt, ripped jeans, and fingerless gloves, and enter the bathroom just in case. I get changed, and run downstairs. I sat down and ran my fingers through my hair to get knots out, because I was too lazy to get back up and get my brush and brush it.

I grabbed the remote, and scanned throught the channels to see if anything was good on. Of course there wasnt. I turned it off and grabbed a coke from the fridge. I set it down on the table, and go upstairs to grab my phone, and walk downstairs.

I feel Adam grab my waist from behind me, and I swing my arms around his neck. He kisses me, and I kiss back.

“Good morning”

“Good morning” I say, smiling.

He lets go and sits down on the couch. I sit next to him, and he wraps his arms around my shoulders.

Brad comes down the stairs.

“COME ON! It was only a DARE!! It wasnt a marrage proposal!”

Brad plops down and grabs my coke and drinks it.

I laugh.

Barry comes down, and grabs a coke, and chugs it all right before he sits down.

“Good morning love birds”

Adam grabs a pillow from behind him and throws it at Barry. We all laugh as he throws it back, and it smacks me in the face. I get up and grab the pillow and smack him across the face and hit im multiple times, playing around. Barry covers his head as he grabs another pillow and starts hitting back.

Neil comes down the stairs with a pillow, and hits both of us, winning, and goes back up to continue sleeping.

We all laugh histarically.

Be both sit back down, and we pull into a parking lot of a restaraunt for breakfast.

“NEIL, get dressed!!”

Neil jumps out, and pulls his pants up as he stumbles down the stairs to get out.

We enter the place, and sit down.

“Hello, what do you want to drink”

“A dr. pepper” Brad says.

“A coke” Barry said, flicking around a sugar packet.

“ A cup of coffee” Neil says, the only one that drinks coffee.

“ A mountain dew” Adam says.

“Just a water” I say.

Everyone looks at me like I was insane.

“Ill be right back when you are ready to order!” The waitress says, leaving.

“SOOOO.” Neil says.

“How are you ASHLEY?”

“Why are you so loud? ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!?” I say, screaming into his ear.

“Jeez”

“But im alright”

“Ok..”

Everyone is silent.

“So are you guys up to something? After what happened last night?” Barry says, looking at me and Adam.