Home :)

Soon enough we found ourselves pulling into a parkinglot of a pretty big house, bigger than any house I have ever lived in, but not a MANSION.

It was a pretty good house, just from the outside.

“WE’RE HOOOOOOME!!!!!” Neil runs upstairs.

“Got your stuff?” Adam grabbed his bags.

“Yep” I pick up mine.

Everyone walks out of the trailer, and Barry locks it up, and put it into the garage, and unhooked it from it’s truck. The manager immediatly left, I noticed he didnt live here.

“ASTALAVISTA BABY” Barry made a peace sign at the car that drove out of the parkinglot and left.

“Oh my gosh FINALLY” Adam unlocked the door, and we all burst in.

Their house was AMAZING. I was so shocked I was gonna LIVE here. Roomates with all my friends!

YAY!

“The boxes are upstairs in a room we left for you.. Its a pretty cool room I think, we worked on it a bit for you” Barry started bringing his things upstairs into his room.

“Thanks” I looked at the house, the roof really tall from what it looked like on the outside.

“Ill give you a tour, I guess” Adam laughs as he walked me around.

“This is the kitchen, obviously. Where you can find ALL of the BEST icecream. I swear. Its AMAZING.” Adam points at the fridge.

“This is the living room.. The most COMFORTABLE chairs afre in here.. TEN TIMES better than the ones in the trailer”

We walk upstairs, and there is tons of doors to rooms.

“This is my room” He opened the door, and it looked really cool. He covered his walls with posters, just like mine.

“And this is Brad’s” He opens the door.

“Barry’s” He opens the door, Barry was already unpacking.

“And NEILS.” He opens it.

“And your room is next to mine..” He runs over to a room in the corner.

“Are you ready”

“This is YOUR room” He opens the door.

It was AMAZING.

It was the perfect size, they all painted the walls black, and they even got a huge poster across the tops of the walls, with the Three Days Grace logo on it.

It was PERFECT, the hard floors were wooden, and even gray, matching the walls perfectly.

The roof was white, and it looked like Neil stuck glow and the dark stars on the roof.

“This is so AMAZING” I look around.

“Well its all yours”

I jumped on the bed, layed out in the corner of the room, the sheets black. It was also the most COMFORTABLE thing I have ever will sleep on in my life, it felt like I was sleeping on mashed potatoes.

There was a nightstand beside my bed, with a lamp, and a laptop was in the corner of the room, with it’s own desk and another lamp, and a SPINNING OFFICE CHAIR. There was a huge, black and white carpet in the center of the room.

I opened the closet, and I find Barry’s pink unicorn laying there WAITING for me.

“AWWW” I collapse into it.