True Happiness

For some reason my anxiety attacks, or the voices in my head got strong throughout this week. So the guys were going to stop and ‘suprise me’ on the way to the next concert. They try to make me smile and in a happy mood all the time. They really acted like they cared about me, and they worried about me all the time. But this week they helped me out alot. Without them this week I would probably be dead. But I dont even remember when they werent ever there for me. I have been into their music ever since I could remember.

“We are almost there” Neil looks up at the clock in the hallway as he sits down with the rest of us.

“Your move Barry.” I looked up from the table.

He rolled a die, and he moved a figure 6 spaces.

“HA! Brad, you owe me 200 bucks.” He waved his hand in Brad’s face, waiting for him to stuff paper money into his hand.

“I was never good at monopoly anyway.” He shoved the money into Barry’s shirt.

Barry took the money out and threw the money like he was rich.

“Come on, those were in your sweaty shirt!” Neil collects the money that was flung straight to him on accident.

Adam and I just watch, and we were definetly entertained.

“Fine. Neil, your turn.”

He rolls the die.

“Could you guys tell me already where we are going??” I sit back up in my seat.

“You will only know when we GET there”

“And we will be there in about half an hour” Adam peeks out the window.

“Come on..” I smile.

“Give me a sign” I sing a song from Breaking Benjamin, and Adam looks at me and laughs.

“There’s something buried.. Give me a SIGN!”

“NO!” Adam knows whats next in the song.

“JUST GIVE ME A SIIIIGN!”

“I SAID NOOOO!”

“GIVE ME A SIGN!”

“No.”

“FOREVER, AND EVER, THE SCARS WILL REMAIN.”

“Oh god.”

We all laugh.

We play monopoly for what seems like forever, and soon enough Barry wins. Of course.

“HA! I TOLD YOU I WOULD WIN!!” He jumps up and dances around like a lunatic.

“YOU OWE ME 20 DOLLAS!” He pointed at Neil, Neil’s arms crossed like he was po.

“IN THE ASS BARRY!” He throws the money into Barry’s face.

“Come on, we are almost there. Stop being a sissy.” Barry throws a pillow into Neil’s face.

We pull into a gravel parking lot, the lot almost packed.

“Well, we knew you would love this, so we thought we would stop for a visit after this week” Adam holds my hand as he opens the door and we crawl out.

A big sign says “Lincoln County Carnival” in bold letters at the entrance.

“Oh my gosh!” I jump in joy as Adam of course throws me over his shoulders and runs toward the place.