Radio

I woke up, everyone was up before me.

I turned to the other side of me, and Adam was there next to me, sleeping.

I looked at him, and I noticed how much I loved him. But I cant have him anymore. Because I broke a promise that I dont even want to remember. But Ill have scars forever.

Adam randonly flipped over, his eyes open, he looked at me.

“Well, morning” He smiled as he got in a sitting position.

He ran his fingers through his hair, and sat there.

“Last night was crazy” He stared into space.

“Well I wasnt there to see it.”

“Well then I gotta suprise for YOU” He looks at me, and smiled through his teeth.

“The radio will be on soon”

“We never listen to radio though.. Why are we listening to it now?”

“Youll see” He got up, and took off his shirt and  put on a different one, and slipped jeans on and left the room.

It was pretty normal. Thank god they dont make it normal to change UNDERWEAR or something right in front of anyone. Especially ME. That would be baaad.

I got up, and reached for a drawer. I really wanted to wear Adam’s shirt or something, but Im not dating him, and that would just be really wierd.

I grabbed a black shirt and sweatpants with a white line going down each leg.

I put them on, and left to sit down.

Then I looked over at my nightstand for my phone, and took it off the charger.

I noticed that my song paper thingy madoodle was missing from the drawer underneath it.

Well I didnt give it to Adam.

Wierd. It should be in there.

I looked in all of the drawers, nothing. I looked on the floor, nothing. I looked under the bed, nothing. I even looked in everyone’s drawers. NOTHING.

The song was not in this room.

I went downstairs, and sat down.

Everyone was next to the radio in the wall, listening for something.

“It will be on in about 30 seconds..” Neil looked at his watch.

“What?”

“SIT” Adam points at the seat across from him.

A guitar started playing on the radio, and everyone got all exited.

“SSSSHHHH” Everyone turns silent.

‘I always knew that you’d come back to get me’ Adam’s voice sounded through the trailer.

It was my song. He found it. And then MADE IT A SONG.

‘And you always knew that it wouldnt be easy’

‘To go back to the start to see where it all began’

‘Or end up at the bottom to watch how it all ends’

‘You tried to lie and say I was everything’

‘I remember when I said Im nothing without you’

‘SOMEHOW I FOUND, A WAY TO GET LOST IN YOU’