Too Loyal (Adam's POV)

I left the room, and sat down. I was so scared of being in a room with Ashley alone, because I am always afraid I would give up and kiss her or something. I love her SO much, but I cant trust her. I thought I knew her, but I just dont know her anymore. I dont even know if I could gain her trust. I dont know if she would trust ME back.

And I really only want her. No one else. Ever.

Which sucks.

Brad looks at me wierd, but then smiles at me. He never really acted like this around me, he was always really nice to me.

But I didnt mind, people were really wierd right now. It was like they were happy, but they needed to fix something, or else they will be sadder than ever.

And that thing they need to fix is what is gonna happen to Ashley. Will it ever be the same?

No one knows. Probably not even Ash knows.

I hear water running upstairs, and I felt uncomfortable with it.

No one but Ashley were upstairs. So was Ash DROWNING herslef, or just showering.

I was always uncomfortable with Ashley being alone. Probably if I wasnt she could of died just a few moments ago.

I had to go check. But I wont open covers or anything. No biggie.

I slowly walked upstairs, and opened the door.

“AAAAA!!” I swing open the door and Ash screams as she grabs a towel to cover herself.

“OH GOD” I cover my eyes.

“SHES NAKED.. NAKED ALERT” Neil gets upstairs for some reason and jokes around.

“Wooooow. Really mature Neil.” I turn to him, Neil is trying to stare right through the towel.

“WHAT THE HELL?!” She holds the towel really tight.

“NEIL, GET OUT” I point at the door. Neil runs out.

“Uh..” I try my best not to stare at her, but she was so beutiful.

“You look really unhealthy..” I look at her, she looks very skinny.

“Ugh. WELL THEN LEAVE AND I WON'T LOOK SO UNHEALTHY ANYMORE”

“What?”

“I WILL HAVE CLOTHES ON”

“OH.. Uh.. Okay. Sorry about that..” I look at her one more time and leave the door, this time locking it for her, just to make sure no one else sees her.

I get into the bedroom, and sit there for some reason. I didn't really know why, I just wanted to.

I hear a phone make a noise, and I thought it was mine.

But it was Ash’s phone. But I opened it anyway, just curious.

It had a password, but I knew it because she told me when we were dating, before she ran off.

It sent me immediately to Brad’s text messages to her.

Brad: I love you <3

Me: I love you too <3

I was so shocked, I turned off the phone immediately.

I almost chucked it by anger, but then I noticed it wasnt my phone, so I set it down, and instead chucked a pillow as hard as I could on a wall, and it bounced back and landed on the floor.

I got up to pick it up, and I discovered a song I didnt write, laying next to the pillow.

I throw the pillow on the bed, and sit down to read it.

Lost in you?

By Ashley??

What the hell? This was a good song! I never thought she could write that well!

But it was for Brad. I just knew it. She and Brad were DATING.

WITHOUT ME KNOWING.

I clutch the paper in my hands, and burst through the door and stare at Brad.

“WHY THE HELL IS EVERYONE TURNING THEIR BACKS ON ME?!”

“WHY BRAD, I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND!” I grab his shirt and lift him in the air.

He drags himself back down, and forces my hand off his shirt.

“What??”

“YOU KNOW!”

“Oh.. Haha.”

Before he could say anything, I swung a fist at him, and he dodges it, and swings a fist right back at me, and it hit my stomach.

I threw him across the room, hitting the wall, and it knocked out his breath.

I walk towards him, and he kicks my shin as hard as he could, and tripped me over.

“DO YOU REALIZE ANYTHING” He gets on top of me and holds me to stop me from punching a few seconds.

“THAT YOUR DATING ASHLEY?” I flip over, holding him down.

“I WAS, BUT NOT ANYMORE!!” He gets on top of me again.

I shove him off, and he pushed me against the wall. I noticed we had about the same strength, but I was stronger.

I shove him off, and I knock out his breath again.

I hold him down.

“IM NOT ANYMORE BECAUSE SHE TOLD ME SOMETHING I CANT TELL YOU ADAM!”

“TELL ME!!!” I shake him.

“THAT SONG IS FOR YOU!” He gives up.

I loosen.

“Dude, I was there just to be there for her. Not forever.”

“She still loves you dude. I told her to give that song to you, but I guess you found it the hard way.”

I look up at him.

“Shes lost in you” He was out of breath.

I was so speechless. I didnt even know what to think. I just walked upstairs.

Thank god Ash was stillin the shower.

I read it, and mumbled the words.

I found my guitar, and had the best idea.

I dont really know if I could trust her, so Ill just have to wait.

Wait for a miracle of some kind to happen.

Somehow.

I took the paper and hid it in my nightstand.

Soon.