There For Me

It has been about an hour since he went to his room.

What the heck is he doing?

I got up and went upstairs.

They of course, were all asleep, exept for Adam, who was sitting in his bed, with his eyes so red you would think he was cryig for years.

“Adam.. Im SO sorry..”

“I thought I could trust you.” He looks at me, his voice really quite and gloomy.

“Does this effect anything..”

“Yes.”

“I knew it.” I sat down, and he doesnt hug me or anything. i felt cold inside.

“Im sorry Ash, but for now I guess we have to take a break.. I might be able to gain your trust back soon.” He scoots farther away from me.

“Wait NO! Please no..” I scoot closer to him.

“Sorry..”

“Can we still be friends? Can you still HELP ME?”

“Of course”

“But right now I dont really wanna talk right now”

He looks at me and expects me to leave the room.

“Okay.” I get up and tears streamed down my face, and onto the floor as I got down the steps.

UGH.

Sooner or later I hope we will be back together again. I already miss him, even if he was upstairs.

Im just a guest again. I never thought it would be this way. I am just a person they barely know anymore.

They dont treat me like family anymore, they treat me like I was some kind of stranger now.

I could tell I hurt Adam really badly. He hurt me back.

We hurt eachother.

It hasnt even been a day since I saw all of them again, and now Adam hates me.

I need to KILL that other side of me. I need her to LEAVE and NEVER COME BACK.

But how am I supposed to do that?

Brad came downstairs, and sat right next to me.

“Hey, I heard what happened.” He nudged me, and tried to make me feel better.

“Brad..” I break down, and he rubs my back, and helped me stop crying.

“Adam is going to come back to you, I promise” He whispers to make sure Adam doesnt hear him.

“How do you know.. I broke a promise Ishould of never even TRIED to break.”

“What was the promise?”

I rolled up my arms, and he looks at them, and he didnt even tried to look away this time.

“I told him I would never hurt myself again”

He looks down, and he looks back up at me.

“Adam has scars just like these.. Is he doing the same thing??”

“Wait, what?” I sniffle.

“Ever since you left, I kept on noticing he got more and more scars every day.”

“Oh no.. Its all my fault!”

“No it isnt, it was your other side.” He looked at me and smiled.

“I know all about it, dont worry.”

“It seems your the only person that tries to help me.. Your my bestest friend right now.” I look down.

He bites his lip ring, and he gets tense.

“What?”

“Nothing..”

“Just look at me. Okay?” He turns to face me.

“I have something to tell you.”

“Huh?” I look at him, and he tenses even more, and starts shaking.

“I thought I could help you out..”

“I have had a.. Well..” He tilts his head a bit, and he looks at me through my eyes.

“Attraction..” He tenses.

“What?”

“Okay. Look. I have had an attraction to you ever since you opened that door and was like OH MEH GOSH” He mocks me, and laughs.

“Oh wow” I was shocked completely.

“I was wondering..” He laughs, and bites his bottom lip again. I could tell he was really nervous.

He slowly grabs my hands, and looks at me.

“I could, well, help you, and maybe..”

“Be your other Adam, for just a little while, no biggie..”

I look at him, and he looks more tense than ever.

“Brad.”

“I dont know about this..”

He grabs my head sofly and hesitates, but kisses me.

I freak out for a second, but I loosen.

Holy cow, he was a good kisser, but not as good as Adam. But he was really good.

He pulls me in, and soon enough he breaks from me.

“Oh god.. SORRY” he scoots farther away from me.

“Dont be” I hug him, and he hugs me back.

“It would help alot..”

“Oh god Im so glad..”

He smiles.

“I love you..” He whispers, and he smiles.

“I love you too” I smile.

Well then.

Looks like THIS is going to be awkward.