Love Can Save

WARNING: VERY TENSE MOMENT IN THIS CHAPTER.

I break the window to the hallway, and I climb out.

“I need to do this alone. Take care of Neil and Barry.”

I run down the hallway, and I stop and tried to quietly open the door. It was locked. I slid open the window, and sqiurmed in, landing on my bruised shoulder, as I winced in pain that I didnt notice before. My leg I guess was crushed in the crash, and it was hard for me to walk and run, and my left arm hurted really bad to the elbow. I dont really know why. But I kept going, because I said what I promised to do. I would die for Adam, and thats what I was about to do.

I crawl on my knees and hands down a dark hallway, and I see a light at the end, and I crawl behind a metal table, and saw Adam on the bed. I am guessing he was still alive, because he looked like he wasnt touched.

I get up, and limp over to Adam. I shake him so hard to try to wake him up to get him out of here. He didnt move, and he just layed there. I hear Pulaski walking down.

I hide under the table, terrified of him. What ever happened to him? He was my friend through the toughest times during my time in the hospital. But what happened to him while I was gone? Is he some kind of serial killer now??

He grabbed a scapel, and I start to freak out badly. It had bloodstains on it, and I knew that was NOT normal.

I had to do something before its too late.

I jump up.

“PULASKI!”

“ASHLEY?!” Pulaski looks straight at me in the eyes.

“What are you doing here..” He starts slowly walking toward me.

“I thought you were going to BED.” He lifts his scapel, and corners me at the wall.

“What happened to you” I said, whispering in a shaky voice in his ear as he kneeled down to me. He was so close to me, looking in my eyes.

He stops, and looks at me, and screams, and jumps up, and screams like he was insane.

He grabbed his head in pain, and he screams.

“THIS WORLD IS SO EVIL”

“LEAVE ME BE”

“LET ME LET HIM FREE”

I look at him, and I start to cry. He was suffering the same thing I suffered. He is suicidal, exept he is taking out on other people.

“Why do you think this way?”

“AAAAGH”

“I NEED TO LET PEOPLE BE FREE”

“ITS WHO I WAS MEANT TO BE”

He screams more.

“I need to…” He turns to me with his scapel, and he grabs some kind of gas mask.

“Let YOU be free”

I look at him, and he starts walking towards me.

I start running, and he grabs my arm, and corners me.

“NOO!”

He grabs my head and shoves it in a gas mask, and a strong smelled gas fills my lungs, and I black out.

I wake up, and I see that I was tied up, my arms and legs, and I had the gas mask on. I was really dizzy, but for some reason it didnt work on me all the way.