Death Comes Close

I woke up, on Adam, Adam asleep, with his arm wrapped around me tightly. I dug my head into his chest, and closed my eyes. I knew this was where I was meant to be. Forever.

Adam wakes up, and rubbed his hair, and we sat there, and he stroked his fingers through my hair, and I let him. I dont even know why.

“I cant believe that I found you.” Adam randomly says in a really sexy tired voice.  (Lol)

“Why did you come over to visit me from the hospital in the first place?”

“Well, you were on the news, and I looked you up a bit more, and it said that you loved three days grace. And your story was really strong and bold to me, so I wanted to come and help you through that rough time, and show you how important life is.”

I look up at him, and he smiles.

“Because everyone has something to live for, even you.”

I was so tired, I couldnt cry. So I didnt.

“That visit meant so much to me you dont even know. You wouldnt even know me!”

We relaxed for a while, and then Brad comes down, and grabs a coke.

Brad walks up to me, and stabs me in the sides, but less harder because he was too tired. I jerk the other direction.

“Ok, ok. Its morning.”

Adam shoves Brad away and he sits down, and opens Neil’s computer, and starts clicking stuff around.

“That’s Neils..”

“You know him, he wakes up last. Ill be bored of it before he wakes up.” Brad says as he clicked and typed.

We sat there forever, and I fell asleep again.

This time I woke up, about an hour later, in my bed, by screaming and music playing downstairs.

“CUZ MISERY, LOVES MY COMPANY!!!!!!”

I sit up, wiped my eyes, and jumped up to get dressed.

I slipped on my fingerless gloves, and slid across the trailer on my socks, and sat down next to them.

“How many concerts do we have until the tour is over?” I said in curiosity.

“About 9” Neil said, hitting the coffee table with some pencils.

“Ugh.”

“ CUZ MISERY IS WAITIN ON ME, I AM NOT ALOOONE, NOT BEATEN DOWN JUST YET, I AM NOT AFRAID, OF THE VOICES IN MY HEAD, DAMN THE DARK IS WRONG, THERES SOMETHING FOR US THERE, I AM NOT ALONE, CUZ MISERY LOVES MY COMPANY!!”

I listen to Adam, and skid through a book I found, and closed it because there was nothing interesting.

I hear a huge honk outside, and I feel a really sharp turn.

“ASHLEY!” Adam screams as he lunges toward me.

Everything turned blurry.

I felt a really strong pain on my leg, and I block my head with my numb arm. Things unblurred into place. I looked around, at all of the debri. I feel Adam on me, warm, but he seemed unconcious. I tried to get up but I was blocked by a really heavy peice of wood.

I could barley breathe. I had no idea what just happened.

“Adam?” I say in a really weak voice, the debri that covered us was crushing my lungs slowly.

Nothing answered.

“ASHLEY!! ARE YOU OKAY?!” I hear Brad running over, trying to undig the debri, but not enough to free me.

I couldnt say anything, exept mumble things, and things were blackening like the time I hanged myself.

“Get….Help…..” I somehow mumble through, and Brad hears me.

“Oh my god..” Brad says, looking around, scared as heck.

I look at Adam, and he didnt look alive.

I couldnt cry, I couldnt do anything.

“HEEEY!! CALL 911!!! PLEASE!!” I hear Brad scream at a car passing by, I hear tears in his voice.

I move closer to Adam, and I try to block him or something with my body. I dont care if I die, Adam needs to live. He needs to be alive for everyone. I dont.

“IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE?!” Brad sobs, trying to get help.

One tear on my face runs down into Adam’s hair, and I dont feel him breathing or anything.

I hold him tight, I might be dieing.

Then everything relaxed, and everything blackened.