It's Life

Theodore's POV

" They want us to meet at their place. " Ronald said. I smiled.

" It's OK if they want we can meet. There is no problem." I said.

" But sir, it's their deal. Why should we go there!?" He asked.

" Well, not everything is necessary to have a reason. " I said.

" Then when am I going to put that meeting in your schedule, sir?" He asked.

" Next week. I am free then" I said.

" OK, sir. Anything else? " he asked.

" just call that Hudson guy and tell him to stay away from my way. I am still silent but his actions are igniting me." I said coldly but then smiled at my PA.

" Sir, Mrs. Hill called yesterday, she badly wanted to talk to you. But I said to her that you are in meeting. Then she cut the call." He said.

" Oh!" I only could say.

Mrs. Hill, yeah. She is my mother, when my dad died, she left me in an orphanage and remarried with the Hill guy. Never went to meet me. I brought up by myself. She has a daughter there, her name is Meril. Meril Hill. She is my sister. My only family I can say. She always came to meet me when I was in college, she went there with her uncle to meet me. My cute Angel. Just got inspiration from her. She is now 15. I need to meet my sister soon or she will be very angry. Her anger is my weakness. So, need to meet her before she is angry.

" Ronald?" I called my PA.

" Yes, sir?" He respond.

" Have I any schedule this evening? " I asked him.

" Kind of Sir, there is an event." He informed.

" Cancel that, I have some other works to do." I said closing eyes and leaning back on my chair.

" OK, sir. As you say." He said.

" You may go now." I said.

" OK, thanks Sir." He said and left the room.

I was thinking about moving life. Not that bad actually. My mom left me, I was brought up in the orphanage. Got chances to know the world. I know very well when you shout at anyone, scold or hurt how does it feel. I know the true meaning of life.

So, I treat everyone like I treat myself. No one is less than other. I hate those people who are full of themselves. They can't feel other's pain and struggles. In the orphanage, I get to learn some true meanings of life.

I had to walk alone in my life. I did that. Sometimes I missed my dad badly. He was a great person. I always miss him. His Memories are only left in my life.

I got nothing but his surname, my mother took over his business and never bother to inform me anything. I had to establish this empire of mine by my own. Now her love for me again awaken. Almost everyday she calls Roland for me. She wants to talk to me, but I don't want to talk to her. For only one person in this world I am hard and rude. Cause, she made me like this for her.