Viral Virus

Naomi's POV

" You are saying my logics are not working here??" I asked him.

" No." He shook his head.

" Look, Mr. Roberts, don't challenge me." I said.

" I am not challenging you. But do you know Spanish?" He asked me.

" No, I don't." I said.

" Then how will you get it???" He asked.

" I will Google it." I said proudly.

" You won't be able to make a good impression. Cause, pronunciation is not that easy that you are thinking of." He said and I raised one of my eyebrows.

" You are forgetting Mr. Roberts that I am Naomi Edwards." I said to him.

" No, I didn't." He said.

" Then don't challenge me." I said. He looked at me weirdly.

" Do you know Spanish?" I asked him. He smirked at me.

" Don't give me that face." I glared at him.

" Yeah, I know. So?" He asked.

" Then help me." I said.

" We kept a bet I think." He said. "Besides there is YouTube which can help you to the eternity." He said and sipped his coffee.

" Yeah, yeah, I should marry YouTube so that we can stay eternity." I said. Yeah!!! You guys don't glare at me I know my sense of humor is very bad. But can't help it.

" Oh, then if I help you, you will marry me?" He asked raising one of his eyebrows.

" When did I say that I will marry you?" I asked.

" You said the thing will help you and be with you to the eternity you will marry it." He said.

" Yeah, so?" I asked. " It was a joke. Are you dumb?" I asked.

" You always talk without any expressions how will I know that you are joking?" He asked and shook his head.

" I am habitual to talk like that." I said.

" Yeah, I know. But I am not habitual with it." He said.

" Are you helping me or not?" I asked him.

" Ok, I will help you. Let's see if you can get the deal from Kimberly or not." He said.

" Just wait and watch. Naomi never loses. Never ever." I said.

" Let's just see that." He said.

" Don't discourage me. What kind of friend are you??" I asked him irritatingly.

" Very loyal friend I am. This why telling you the truth. You should have a hint of the reality." He said normally.

" If only if Kimberly refuse to sign the deal, I swear I will destroy her." I said gritting my teeth.

" No need to get enraged in a small issue. It's nothing just let your brain come out of your anger range." He said.

" I can't. I have terrible anger issues. I even had appointment with thousands of doctors to erase this problem. But all failed. So, I have to survive with my anger issue." I said honestly.

" I am not complaining. Just was trying to make you feel comfortable." He said.

" I can't feel comfortable with this thing." I said.

" Ok, just relax don't think about anything." He said.

" Yeah, trying." I said.

" You need some tricks to deal with Kimberly." He said.