Even If I Die

Theodore's POV

" He told her everything?" I asked Alan.

" Apparently no." He said and I took a sigh of relief.

" Alright then." I said.

" What is between you two?" He asked me.

" Ask her." I said.

" Why can't you tell me? Don't you trust me?" He asked.

" I trust you. But I promised her that I won't tell anyone before she does." I said.

" Alright. She told me." Alan said sipping his coffee.

" Said what?" I asked.

" Before that tell me does she know that you are here?" He asked and I gulped remembering her angry face.

She has forbidden me thousands of times to come here. But what can I do!!! I was missing her badly. After all I don't have anyone but him in my life. Meryl and her. It's a chance to meet Meryl too. But if she comes to know that I am here she will shot me at once. Her anger is something you won't want to fight with. I sighed.

" No, she doesn't." I said.

" If she finds out that you are here, trust me, man, I don't know what she will do to you." Alan said which did nothing but scared me of my own girl.

Love is something which makes you helpless. I become that helpless to my heart that I can't stay away from her. It's impossible for me to stay Italy peacefully when she is far away in Australia. It's better see her secretly then staying far away. At least, I can have a self satisfaction that she is around. I can see what she is doing. It's enough for me.

" I know, Bro." I said. " I know that very well."

" So, don't come out much. She will come to know otherwise. That was so close today. If we didn't reach there in time, you would have killed Shane." He said and I sighed.

" He was hitting on my girl. Put yourself in my shoes. If someone was trying to hit on Bella, what would you do?" I asked.

" Well, Bro. Let's not talk about bad things." He said fisting his hand.

" Felt it? The rage? I felt the same." I said.

" We all are in the same team. No one can take it easily." He said.

" That's why I was going to kill him. I was about to surprise her. I thought if I surprise her she will forgive me but he ruined everything." I said and sighed.

" Don't worry. You have whole life to be with her." He said and I nodded.

" Didn't you tell her about a single thing from your past?" Alan asked.

" No. I didn't. I can't. If I tell her she will leave me." I said.

" Theo, Naomi is a strong girl. She is realistic and materialistic. She will only think about the present and future not about the past. And about your past Theo? What was your fault here that you are afraid that Nemo will leave you? You didn't do anything wrong. You have no fault. If you don't have any fault or flaws then why are you afraid that she will leave you? She won't. Just tell her. She deserves to know your past. About your parents, about Kaylie. She must know that she will be your only family. Then she will love you with all her heart. If not then she will have confusions. Besides, it won't be good if she comes to know about your past from others but you." Alan said and he was 100% true. I should tell her before. If she comes to know about my past from anyone else she will be upset. I sighed.

" I tell her once we go back  to Milan." I said.

" Don't be late. Otherwise, you will regret it only." He said.

" Yeah, I know." I said.

" I think your mom has sent Shane to Naomi. She was saying something that her phone was locked and her home screen wasn't your picture. Then how does Shane know that you both are together? Someone must have told him and that someone is not at all your well wisher. Remember that." Alan said.

" I also think something like that has happened. Cause, Shane couldn't know until someone tell her ." I said.

" Be careful. Your mom is not an easy woman. She will try to destroy you again. " Alan said and sighed. " How am I advising a child to go against his own mother. How cruel!!!" He said and shook his head. " Feeling abnormal."

" Abnormal for you but it's normal for me. She is not my mom. She is Mrs. Hill." I said.

" I have never seen a woman like her. No mother does it. Why she is this cruel on you?" He asked.

" I don't know. I don't even want to know. I only know that she wants me dead but I need to stay alive. I don't want to die before I do what my dad wanted me to do." I said.

" Stop making my sister widow even before of her marriage." Alan said. I sighed.

" She is the only hope of my life." I said honestly.

" I know that." Alan said. " When are you going to Sydney?" He asked.

" Tomorrow morning." I said.

" You are not attending the wedding ceremony?" He asked.

" I have to go to meet Meryl in 2 days. She has a camping trip this weekend. I would love to attend and surprise her. But it's seems won't be happening this time." I said.

" Alright. Do not worry. It's better if Nemo doesn't see you when she took promise from you." Alan said.

" Problems everywhere. Can't everything be a bit less complicated?" I asked.

" Then it won't be calling life." he said.

Complicated things." I said.

" I will be go now. You can also go back. You have to go and take rest for now." He said.

" Yes, I will be going." I said.

" You should take care of yourself." Alan said.

" It doesn't matter if I die or live." I said.

" It does and I know it's all about Nemo." He said and I sighed. It's truth. I nodded.

I don't care if I live or die but she does. She does very much care about that.