What A Day!!!!

Naomi's POV

" No, I am not in mood." I said to Bella who was standing at my door.

" Why not?" She whined.

" Just like that, I want to sleep." I said hugging my pillow.

" Is the bride herself ready?" I heard Tasha asking. I sighed.

" No, she is saying she has no mood to go out with us." Bella said.

" It's not fair." Tasha said.

" Yes, it's dark. You guys go and have fun." I said.

" What's wrong with you, girl?" I heard Stella. She too reached.

" Nothing wrong. I will get an appointment with the salon tomorrow. I am not feeling well today." I said.

" What happened?" Stella sat beside me and asked.

" Nothing happened just feeling lazy for some ridiculous reason which I don't even know." I said and sighed.

" Nothing is ridiculous here. Get up  from the bed and get ready." Tasha said.

" Girls, let me sleep. I am not feeling well." I said.

" What's going on here, girls?" I heard my aunty saying.

" Nothing happened just Nemo is acting oddly weird." I heard Stella saying.

" I am not acting weird." I said.

" Then why aren't you coming with us?" Bella asked.

" I am not feeling good." I said.

" Liar." Tasha said.

" I am not lying." I lied.

Actually, I was not feeling well cause I didn't meet Theo yesterday. I want to meet him today. I want to spend a little time with him too. I know I am being very selfish. Here the girls has come leaving their husbands and home for my wedding arrangements and preparations but I am not spending time with them. I should spend time with them. But as for today I need to talk to Theo. I have to. I just don't want to be lost from this Girls day out, like when they will try to have fun I will keep thinking about him. So, I want to be absent. It's better than be lost from the fun they will have. I wanted to meet Theo as soon as I could.

" Ok, girls. Let her stay at home. I will go with you. Let's have some fun." My aunty said.

" Ok, Aunty. If you say so." Stella said.

" What would happen if you too would come with us?" Bella asked.

" It's last day out before your wedding, Nemo. You shouldn't be absent from it. It's not fair." Tasha said.

" Alright, guys. She is not well. We should consider. But don't think aunty has grown old. What can she do for us?! But aunty is still the best." My aunty Trina said.

" She is." Bella hugged her from back.

" I have doubt, how can Liam be this bitter when he has a this sweet mom!!" I heard Tracy saying. I laughed inwardly. These two are always fighting and poking each other. They are just so unpredictable. Cause, normally they are very close friends but when they fight, they are the worst evil enemies of each other. Just so much ridiculous.

" What happened now?" I asked cause I saw them all ok yesterday. Now see, they have fought again.

" Nothing. Just he is stupid." She said.

" Alright. Sometimes he acts a little immature but he is not that stupid." I said.

" You will support him anyway." She said and I sighed.

" It's not like that." I said. " I love you both the same." I said.

" No, Nemo. You don't." She said and I hold her hand then gave her a kiss on her cheek.

" I do." I said and she sighed." I love you and all kids the same." I said.

" Ok." She said. I smiled.

" Ok, kids. Let's go." My aunty said.

They left my room or by one. Only my aunty was still there. She came towards me and sat beside me.

" Enjoy your day with Theo." She said and winked. I sighed. She knew what I was doing. I can't hide anything from her. I knew it.

" Just do one thing be happy." She said and I smiled widely.

" Thanks, Aunty. You are the best aunty in this whole world." I said .

" I know I am." She said and winked. I laughed and hugged her tightly.

" Nothing is more important than your happiness." She said stroking my hairs.

" I love you soooooo much." I said.

" Love you more." She said and walked towards my closet."Should I choose you a dress?" She asked.

" Sure." I said and walked towards the washroom. I needed to get freshen up. I took a quick shower and came back. I saw my dresses are kept on the bed.

I quickly wore that and got ready. I came downstairs and had some breakfast. I took my wallet and keys then started for Theo's place. I knew it was already 9:00 AM and he left for office long back. I have no other choice but waiting for him now. I reached his place and parked the car. I reached the penthouse and took out the card that Theo gave me. I unlocked the door and went inside. I took my phone and called Theo. He was in office for a board meeting. I was so sleepy. I slept for a while. Then I woke up as my phone was ringing. It was Theo.

His meeting was finished​. He was coming back. I decided to cook something for us as our lunch. I was too busy and messy at the same time. I destroyed this kitchen. Not like that I can't do it properly but I am not used to use Theo's kitchen. I didn't know where the things are kept. So, it's a big mess here. I destroyed the perfectionist' kitchen in a blink. What will he think!!! I started to rearrange the kitchen again and cleaned it. I suddenly found the sky is covered with black clouds. I kept working. Suddenly I felt something weird in the clouds. It took barely 1 minute to recognize the cloud is nothing but smoke. I immediately understood what happened. I immediately took my phone and tried to call my dad but I stopped at once. Dad will get a heart attack. I switched off my phone and opened the door of the penthouse. I took the stairs but I could see the fire is coming upstairs. I just took 3 steps but suddenly I heard a voice from downstairs. Someone was calling for help. I quickly reached there but I found no one. I was coming back from the side but suddenly I found a little boy of 5 or 6 years were sitting behind the door. He was sobbing.

" Hey, little one?" I asked extending my hand but he moved back. I smiled at him.

" My name is Naomi. What's yours?" I asked to make him comfortable.

" Mommy?!!" He asked first thing.

" Where is your mommy?" I asked.

" Don't know." He said and again sobbed.

" Ok, ok. Your mommy send me to take you out of this building. Will you come with me?" I asked extending my hands. He looked at me for a while then nodded and hugged me tightly. I stepped out of the room and reached the stairs of the rooftop. As we reached the top stairs I found the door was locked. I just looked around and found small room. I went there and found it was a store room. I found a rod. I knew what should I do. But I never tried this before. I tired a bit and at last the lock was opened. I quickly removed the lock and opened the door. I hold the little boy and went to the corner of the rooftop. I took off my red scarf which I was wearing and shook it to get the attention. Suddenly I saw a helicopter was coming. Soon it reached us and rescured us and as soon as I sat on the copter I found myself smiling. What a day it was!!!!