Cause I Am A Blaster

Naomi's POV

" Congratulations, Mr. & Mrs. Campbell." The wedding register said to Flynn and Stella as they signed the marriage certificate.

" Thank you." Stella said smilingly. How cute she is!!!

Now they are officially man and wife. We all clapped. It was such a happy moment for us. I couldn't but smile widely. Stella got what she always wanted. I am just so happy for her. Lucky her. I just wish that she be happy in her coming life and never a single time tears can reach her cheeks. I prayed with all my heart. Flynn has to make it up whatever went wrong these days. He needs to do it.

Besides I want Stella gets her memories back. I am sick of acting like this in front of her. And I am missing the supermodel Stella. I am missing her in the ramp. I am missing her famous smile and her ways of dealing situation. Definitely I am missing my friend Stella. She is one of my close friends. Though we know each other for only 3 years since Steffan and Ellie got married, but we are more like sisters. I just love this girl who is my close friend and a clumsy girl who still is intelligent in her own way.

I looked at the newly married couple. They are just amazing. All my heart was praying for their happy life ahead. I saw Tris who ran to Stella and hugged her legs as far as he could. I smiled. This kid is just very cute. Stella knelt down in front of him and kissed his cheeks then hugged him. He was more than ready to hugged her back wholeheartedly. I smiled that cute relationship between them.

Stella is like a mother to Tris which he doesn't have. He didn't even know what is parents, Tracy told me that day what happened in school a few months back. It's very sad that Tris was growing up without a mother. It's really very hard for a kid to grow up without parents. I can't live without my parents. I really can't.  I love them more than anything in the world. Suddenly I felt someone putting an arm around my shoulder. I looked up and found my dad standing there with me and smiling at me. I smiled at him back. How I love this smile!!! I smiled and hugged him back.

" What happened, princess?" My dad asked me.

" Nothing, dad. Just am so happy for Stella and Flynn. How long I was praying to see this day!!!" I said.

" I am also praying to see such a day, Nemo." I heard Alan said.

" Go away, Stupid." I glared at him.

" You are only 2 years younger than me. You also should get married now. It's almost two since I got married." Alan said and got another glare from me.

" What's between you two now?" My dad asked us.

" You know dad, he is extremely stupid." I said and sighed.

" Stop igniting my princess, you little Christos." My dad said to Alan.

" What!!! Little?? I am no more little, uncle Nate. But your princess is still little it seems." He said and I smacked his arm.

" Urrrghh, Nemo!!! It was strong one." He said.

" Take that. You deserve that." I said.

" You two won't change." My dad said.

" Nate!!" I heard my mom calling my dad. My dad left us and went to my mom.

" I thing you choose a right person. He will be able to take your attitude. I am really horrified sometime." Alan said rubbing his arm and I gave him a death glare on his hell flop acting. " Thanks God, Bella is not a bluster like you. Otherwise, I was gone!!" Alan said.

" Yes, he is not a moron head like you." I said.

" Good for him. Or else it would be very worst for you both. It's better that Theo is very calm guy." He said.

" Yes, it's better that he doesn't irritate me like you do." I said.

" Yeah, I know. But take one of my advice, never push his button or hurt his ego. You won't like to see the hell in him. I hope I could make you aware of it. He is angrier than you. Just you can see his calm part not that part which will make you feel horrible. You better not try to push his button or hurt his ego, Nemo. You never know things can get very wrong in a moment." Alan said.

" Alright, alright, I won't." I said.

" I am serious, Nemo." He said.

" I am serious too." I said.

" I don't always speak rubbish." Alan said.

" I do trust you." I said.

" You are taking me lightly." He said.

" Why are you pushing my buttons now?" I asked him. He chuckled.

" Enjoy this celebration, Nemo." Alan said and went away. I sighed.

" Standing alone, Nemo?" I saw Natasha.

" Yes, Doll. What happened?" I asked her.

" You know, I saw a butterfly. Very beautiful and attractive. Let's go see it again." She said and pulled me with her. I walked with her. I know she won't leave me. I stood with her in the garden. I was looking around and suddenly I saw the guy who shot that man in the park. He was in the guest. What is he doing here!!! I was so much shocked.

What's going on!!! I turned around so that he can't see me.

" Doll, come with me. Let's search it some other time." I said to Natasha and pulled her inside with me. She whined once then was agreed to come with me.

The wedding party ended in the afternoon and then we all went to Campbell house. I was so tired. I took a shower then talked with Theo for a while. I changed into something comfortable. I really needed a cup of coffee. I went downstairs and found Flynn and Stella in the garden. I smiled. I walked towards the kitchen made a coffee for me and walked back to my room. I went to balcony and I saw Stella standing alone in the garden. I was wondering where Flynn is. Suddenly I saw someone in the garden reaching Stella.

It wasn't Flynn I am 100% sure cause, Flynn is taller than this guy. I kept my coffee down and looked closely trying to get it who is this person. Suddenly my eyes get widen seeing the person.

Hudson!!!! I quickly ran to my room to find out my gun. But where the damn thing was!!!! I suddenly found the bag of that old man.

Damn!!! I shouldn't do it. But I don't have any choice. I quickly wore the jacket and ran out of my room without telling anyone. I pointed my gun at Hudson but suddenly a squad came out I silently and followed them. I needed to follow them but damn I don't have my car. I suddenly got an idea and went back of the car and entered into the decklid of the car.

They will find us. I am sure about that. But till then let's blast a camp. Cause, I am a blaster.