Bitter And Better

Naomi's POV

" I am ready now. Where are the others?" Stella asked me.

" Must be coming." I said.

" Ok, let's go take out the car." Stella said.

" Aren't you taking Tris with you?" I asked her.

" He is playing with Eugene not interested in coming." Stella said.

" Ok, let's go." I said and we went to the parking lot.

" How are you feeling today?" Stella asked suddenly.

" I am fine. Why are you asking that?" I asked.

" I wasn't asking about that." She said.

" Then?" I asked looking at her.

" I was asking that how are you feeling that tomorrow is your wedding?" She asked and I laughed.

" Definitely feeling happy." I said.

" Yes definitely you would." She said.

" Yes, I am very very happy. It's always makes you happy when you are near to your loving person. Now I am going to be with his to the eternity. I am feeling happiness of this universe." I said honestly.

" I know I can feel you. I felt the same when I was going to get married with Flynn. I felt like I got this universe inside of my hand. I was so so so happy to express it. Just not that I was so excited about my wedding. I knew I was the lucky one here to get Flynn as mine forever. It was a wonderful feeling when we both said ' I do' for each other. It was like no more hesitation I am here and I will always be here. It was like no nothing else I am the one here." Stella said and I chuckled.

" Yes, I am feeling the same. I am so happy at first cause I am going get married with the person I love truly and who loves me truly." I said and Stella smiled.

" I am so happy for you, Nemo." Stella said and I smiled at her.

" Thanks, Stella. Now, get pregnant and add some more kids in the clan." I joked but she sighed.

" What's wrong?" I asked.

" Nothing." She said and smiled shaking her head.

" You know you can tell me." I said. She sighed deeply.

" You know, I don't want to get pregnant now." She said.

" But why?!" I was shocked. " Are you tensed about your career?" I asked her.

" No, no, Nothing like that. I don't care about my career. My family is more important than my career. I don't want to get pregnant cause Tris is still too young. If I get pregnant now there will be no one to take care of him properly those days. He can get hurt about that. At least util he is old enough I don't want to get pregnant. This little kid is enough for me right now. He is like my kid. He doesn't remember about his parents. He doesn't remember his mom's face. He calls me Cinderstella but whenever people ask about his mom he points at me. I am his mom. I currently don't need any kids. Maybe in future he will need some young kids with him. Then I will see." Stella said and I smiled at her.

" You are more beautiful inside than outside, Stella. You have a beautiful heart. God will bless you with all happiness. I am so much grateful to God to give me a soul sister like you." I said Stella.

" You told me, Nemo, not to give up, only this why I was still strong. Actually feelings are mutual about each other. I feel the same about you." She said. We both smiled.

" Let's go. They must be waiting for us." I said and drove the car out of the parking lot.

I stopped the car in front of the house and they came out after a few moments.

I drove the car out of the house. I started towards the mall where we had some last moment shopping before the wedding ceremony and the reception. So, we decided to go today.
We were in the traffic, obviously it was office time. I turned on the radio. We were enjoying music with chitchatting. I love these girls. They are my soul sisters. I just can't thank God more actually for giving me them.

The traffic was cleared and I was about to drive too suddenly I saw someone on the opposite side of the road. I was shocked but I drove away fast. I don't want to get mad now. It's my wedding tomorrow. I want to stay happy.

As soon as we entered the mall I told the girls too go and wait for me until I park the car. I parked the car and came back but the girls already went inside. I called Tasha and asked them were they were. They were waiting for me in the café. I was taking a U-turn but I bumped into someone.

" Oh, I am sorry." I said and looked up. My eyes widened at once seeing the person in front of me.

" Charlie!!!!" I said.

" Yes, you got to know me." He said.

" How can I forget you?" I gritted.

" You are getting married?" He asked.

" Yes, tomorrow." I said.

" Don't get married with him." He said enraging me at once but I tried my best to keep clam like I did when I saw him on the road earlier.

" Excuse me!!!" I said.

" Don't get married with him." He said.

" Why not?" I gritted.

" Cause, you don't love him. You love me." He said and I laughed dryly.

" I love you!????? How are you so sure?! And who are you to tell me that?!" I asked him with hell cold voice.

" I know." He said.

" You are literally no one to me. Why have you come back? Are you out of money? Where is your Larisa?" I asked.

" I still love you." He said.

" I don't trust you a bit, you know that!!!! And as for your crazy stupid thinking, I don't love a fraud like you. I love Theo. I love him a lot. You were bitter past and he is my better present and best future. I hope you got your answer. Now, get lost." I said to him.

" But I am your first love." He said. I was about to slap him hard but the voice came from my back made me smile widely as it was a more than perfect answer.

" There is no credit being the first, credit is being the only and last eternity." I heard Theo saying. He stood next to me and wrapped his arm around my waist. I happy accepted his hold on me as I felt protected.

" Get lost, fu*ker." I said.

" No cursing." Theo said. I pouted annoyingly.

" Go away, loser." I said to Charlie. He walked away.

" By the way, I liked your bitter and better theory." Theo said and I smiled.

" How did you know that I am here?" I asked him.

" I told you I have always an eye on you." He said and I sighed. He is right. He told me before.

" I came with the girls. They are waiting for me. Let's go to them first." I said and he nodded.