Visible Changes

Naomi's POV

" Today there is a meeting with Roberts." My uncle Eon said. I was taking my breakfast. I wanted to avoid this topic. I don't want to go and feel those terrible feeling. I just want to stay away.

" That's great. You go then, meet him." My dad said and I smiled inwardly. I don't need to go. I sighed in relief.

" But, I have a meeting with David." Uncle Eon said. Oh, no!!! I quickly took the glass of juice and try to hide me behind it, though I knew very well that that can't hide me. I don't want this. I don't want to go.

" Princess!!" My dad called me and I sighed inwardly. Why me God!!! Why me??

" Can you go and handle this meeting?" My dad said. I literally can bring the moon if my dad wants. I will never say him no. What do you think, he is my dad whom I love more than anything in this world even more than my mom.

" Yes, dad. Sure. No worries. I will do it." I said and finished my breakfast. I was thinking about how to not get affected by him. I wasn't getting any way. I sighed deeply.

" Where are the boys?" I asked to my aunt Trina.

" They left for school already." She replied.

" You got up late today. Anything wrong, Naomi?" My mom asked me.

" Actually, I slept very late yesterday." I said and she nodded.

" Don't get late again. Just be careful about your health, Sweetie." My mom said and I nodded weakly.

" Yes mom." I said and stood up to leave. I took my jacket and kissed everyone's cheek then came out of my house. I sat on my car and started to drive it away towards my office. I was bored totally. Besides, I was thinking how can I avoid that person. I don't know how will I do this when I already know that I can't.

I wasn't getting what to do. Will I cancel the meeting?!!! I asked myself.

No I shouldn't do that. My dad has trusted me so much to let me handle this big deal. I can't disappoint dad. Shit!!! Why do I always fall into trap?!! I am hating this situation now. I can't face him. If I face him, I will not be able to control my feelings. Do I myself know about the feelings properly?! What are they called or how strong they are!!! But the problem is I can feel them so strong.

I don't think I do have an alternative. I think I have to go and control myself. Then make the deal properly too. I am not this weak but look at me today, how stupid I am acting to attend a normal meeting. I parked the car in the parking lot. I came out and walked into my office. I entered my cabin and sat on my chair. I leaned back to the chair. I am feeling like my heart is beating crazily only thinking about him. I am I going to control over my heart!!

Theodore's POV

I came to my office. I was checking my schedule today. I have a meeting with Edwards today. I smiled like an idiot. I don't know how to not react. I got a feeling that she will come to attend the meeting.

You are thinking stupid, Theo. Why will she come!! Her dad will come. Maybe, I am thinking too much. I don't know what to do. I just don't know. I heard a knock on the door suddenly.

" Yes, come in." I said. The next moment I saw Jeremy entering my cabin.

" Are you not going to join meeting today?" He asked sitting on one of the visiting chairs.

" Sure, I will." I said.

" I have already checked the presentation. Do you want to check it again?" He asked.

" No, it's ok." I said. I trust him with my eyes closed. I will never need to reassure myself.

" That's alright, Theo." He said."Are you ok?" He asked.

" Yes, I am fine." I said.

" What will happen to me???" I asked.

" You know better. I only can guess." He said.

" Let's hear out what you are thinking about." I said.

" Sure, let's order for coffee first." He said and I nodded. He ordered coffee and I looked up at the celling. The coffee came soon and I took mine then sipped.

" Yeah, tell me what did you think?" I asked.

" Really Theo? I mean come on." He said and I acted innocent not knowing what to do.

" Really what?" I asked.

" Stop pretending innocent, it won't work on me." He said.

" What are you talking about?" I asked looking away from him. He sighed visibly.

" There are some visible changes in your behavior. You know that. But as you are trying not to show them up, I think you are just not ready to accept that thing by yourself. " He said. I sighed.

" I am confused." I said honestly.

" Who is the girl?" He asked and my eyes widened.

" What?" I said. " Oh, someone you know her." I said.

" I know a lot of girls just don't tell me it's Dora, I am fine with anyone girl in this world but her." He said and I laughed hard.

" No, not her." I said.

" Then, who is she?" He asked.

" She is Edwards' Heiress." I said.

" Are you talking about Naomi Edwards?" He asked with widened eyes. I sighed and nodded.

" What a savage choice you have!!" He said.

" You said you are ok with anyone but Dora." I said.

" Yes, I am ok with her but she might not be. Cause, she threatened me that day when you forgot your phone at her place. Since then I am afraid of getting beaten by her." He said and I laughed.

" She won't beat you up." I said.

" She can beat me. She is a very angry girl. I just don't want to be a victim of her rage." He said.

" Easy, easy, she won't do anything until you irritate her." I said.

" I hope I don't be the victim of her rage." He said. " Let's go to the conference room it's time and don't show those visible stupid changes to her." He said and we both laughed this time.