His Reasons

Naomi's POV

" You got ready?" I saw my mom entering the room.

" Yes, almost done." I said as Ann was doing a magic with her make up kits. I was in my wedding dress. Stella was sitting near me to adjust my veil as soon as my make up is done.

" Are you done?" My mom asked as she entered the room with my aunt Trina.

" Almost done." I said.

" Ok finish it. We will be back after you are done." She said. Mom was going out of the room but I hold her hand.

" Mom, have you gone to Theo's place? Have you told him everything?" I asked mom. She smiled at me.

" Yes, Sweetheart. We did it." My mom said.

" Love you, Mom. You are the best Mommy ever." I said and hugged her from sitting position. More like I was hugging her waist. She chuckled and patted my head.

" Ahhhh, girl. Sit straight. Don't move. Stop spoiling my hard work." Ann said. I smiled. Mom and aunty walked out of the room.

" Are you happy now?" Ellie asked me. She was sitting on the couch with her big baby bump. Still looking extremely beautiful. I was missing her. She came yesterday evening. I wanted to hug her tightly like before but I couldn't as she had a big baby bump. But I hugged from side. Ellie is too special, too much special for us. She is like our second mom.

" Yes, very very happy." I said. She smiled.

" God bless you, Sweetheart." She said and I smiled widely looking at her.

" Look at the mirror and talk to her." Ann hold my chin and turned my face. Isn't this kid a bit possessive over her makeup works!!! I sighed. Why won't she!!! She does magic with her make up kits.

" Yes, Nemo. Don't move. Let her finish the makeup." Stella said as she came to Ellie.

" You need anything, Beautiful?" Stella asked Ellie.

" No, nothing for now, little girl. But sit beside me." She said and Stella sat beside her. Suddenly Tasha entered the room with a tray where glass of juice and some medicines. She went towards Ellie.

" Your meds, Ellie." Tasha gave Ellie her medicines.

" Meds!!! I will get a heart attack. Why is Australian English too much different?!" Stella asked and sighed.

" Different? Oh, no. Meds is no word it's just a short form. For making a easier conversation. Kind of short form." Tasha said. and Stella rolled her eyes.

" Your abbreviation!!!!" Stella said. Tasha laughed.

" Where are the others?" I asked.

" They are outside talking with the guests, just coming." Tasha said sitting beside Ellie. " And I have a letter for you. A peace offering." Tasha said.

" From whom?" Ellie asked.

" Your dear hubby." Tasha said.

" Why has a sent this now? I won't take this. Go give it back to him." She said and we all laughed.

" Why are you angry now?" I asked.

" He lied to me." She said.

" Which lie?" I asked and turned my head a bit and got a death glare from Ann.

" He didn't let me go out for a walk last night. I wanted to go out as I wasn't feeling good. He said it's raining outside. Urrrghh, I hate him." She said and I smiled.

" You shouldn't go out in this situation, Ellie. He was right for not letting you go out." I saw RD entering the room. She hugged me briefly and sat beside Ellie.