Finish The Game

Theodore's POV

" You shouldn't come like this." She said.

" I know, I am sorry." I said.

" Don't say sorry." She said. " You broke the promise. How can you do it, Theo!!! How can you - " she was saying but I pulled her close to me and kissed her at once.

" I love you." I said. She sighed.

" Love you too." She said.

" Then am I forgiven?" I asked.

" No, you are not." She said.

" What do you want me to do?" I asked.

" I don't know. I am extremely angry with you but I don't know why is this stupid heart isn't supporting me!!! Don't look at me. Your eyes are dangerous." She said and I smiled.

" Really babe?" I asked.

" You are evil Theo." She said and I laughed.

" Maybe but you are a fairy. My fairy." I said. Her eyes softened a bit.

" Don't try to melt me. I am not melting." She said.

" I am not trying to melt you. You are a strong girl. How can I do it?" I asked making a face. She looked at me helplessly.

" Don't give me this face. Urrrghh, I hate you." She said. I smiled.

" Stop smiling. Stop making me crazy, Theodore Roberts!!!" She said and the next moment I felt her lips on mine. She was kissing me with all her anger. It wasn't a sweet kiss but it was a punishing one. I let her dominate cause no use to fight with her it will only make situation more miserable.

" Will you break promise again, Theodore Roberts?" She asked holding my collar. I smiled.

" I won't until you are with me." I said and hugged her tightly.

" You better, otherwise!!!" She didn't complete her sentence but I knew it already what will happen if I don't. We won't be working with this relationship. I nodded like a little kid.

" Good, now order something I am hungry as a Gorilla." She said.

" What a beautiful gorilla!!!" I said.

" What!!!" She squealed.

" No, I mean goddess not gorilla." I said tried to convince her but she already took a pillow and threw on me.

" I am gorilla!!!" She roared.

" No, you are goddess, fairy princess." I said to save myself.

" You!!" She took the water bottle from the nightstand and threw at me. I somehow saved myself from getting hit by it. I ran out of the room and reached near the small pool on the balcony.

" Sorry, babe. I didn't say that intentionally." I said.

" Come here. If I get you it won't be good for you." She warned me. I chuckled.

" Then catch me if you can." I said. She was extremely angry. She ran after me and I ran to the another side of the pool.

" Tired?" I asked her just to irritate her like hell.

" You!!!" She squealed and was about to run after me but suddenly her heel twisted and she lost her balance the next moment I heard her squeal and she was inside the pool. I sighed.

" Enjoying babe?" I asked.

" Theo!!!" She shouted.

" Wait a minute babe." I said and removed my jacket then jumped into the water where she was already burning with wrath. I reached her.

" Don't you think the water is gaining temperature??" I asked her. She raised one of her eyebrows.

" How?" She asked.

" Didn't you studied basic science? If two different thermic substance are in touch of each other it the higher thermic substance will lose temperature and lower will gain until they get a thermic balanced state. Look, the water is cold and you are burning with wrath so water will keep cooling down your wrath until water and you gain the same temperature." I said and smirked.

" You stupid!!" She said and sprinkled water on me. I did the same to her.

" Cool down, babe. Cool down." I said.

" You!!! Wait there." She said but I swam away from her.

" Catch me if you can." I said and she swam after me. She was about to catch me but I swam away again.

" Aaahhhhh." Suddenly I saw her drowning. She was trying hard to swim back but she wasn't able to.

" Naomi!!! Wait, I will be there." I said and reached her. I quickly hold her. Her eyes were closed. I was panicked. I quickly brought her out of the water and carried her to the couch. I made her lay down there and patted her face several times. I rubbed her palms.

" Hey!!! Babe?? Babe? Open your eyes!!" I said patting her cheek softly. But she was same.

" Wake up, look at me. No, don't leave me." I said kissing her palms.

" Please, wake up. Wake up please. Talk to me." I said shaking her a bit but she didn't answer. I hugged her tightly.

" You can't do this with me. Do you want me to have a heart attack?" I asked and suddenly I felt her hands around me.

" I don't want it but I caught you already, Theo." She said hugging me more tightly. I was shocked. I broke the hug and shoved her down to the couch. I didn't let her form a further word but kissed her deeply. She kissed me back.

" Never ever try to do something like this. You know how much scared I was??? You know!!! Have you any idea about it?" I asked her shaking her then hugged her again. She hugged me back. Then we both went silent.

" I am sorry, Theo."she said but I only hugged her back and buried my face on her neck. I was feeling like I was blank suddenly. I didn't say anything.

" I said sorry. You should consider my sorry." She said. I left her and went to the kitchen to make coffee for us. I came back and gave her my shirt to change as she was all drenched.

" Go change." I told her and she stood up then went to the washroom without any word.

" Theo!!!" I felt her behind me. But I ignored her. She stood for a while like that. I was busy working. Suddenly I felt she was hugging me from back.

" Sorry, Theo." She said and hugged more tightly. I tried to remove her hands but she kept hugging me. I sighed then I turned and hugged her back.

" You shouldn't do it." I said softly.

" I am sorry." She said.

" It's ok." I said. " Let's finish the game here. No more games. It only hurts." I said.

" As you say. But Theo, umm can I ask you something?" She asked.

" Sure, babe." I said.

" Will you tell me about your past?" She asked. I looked at her and sighed.

" You have to promise me before that you won't leave me." I said.

" I promise." She said.

" Ok let's go to the room." I said and she nodded.