The Call

Naomi's POV

" What do you want to have for lunch?" Theo asked me wearing the kitchen apron. He busy fixing the apron and I was busy looking at him. Suddenly he looked up but I still kept looking at him. He walked towards me.

" Why do you always look at me like this?" He asked bending over me.

" Like what?" I asked him.

" Like you never have seen something like me, like you are extremely attracted with something."  He said.

" Your eyes, Theo. They are heavenly Beautiful. I fall for them. Those eyes are something I can't ever resist. They are just so much attractive." I said and he smiled.

" You know what is the most attractive thing of yours?" He asked.

" No, I don't think I am attractive with my savage attitude. People can't stand me. I wonder how I got you and you are tolerating me!!!" I said.

" That's the most attractive thing of yours. Your attitude. That's feisty nature is all. And I always heard that redheads are naturally feisty. You are the example of that." He said and I narrowed my eyes at him.

" Is this compliment?" I asked.

" Umm, May be." He said.

" Theo!!!" I glared at him.

" Yes, babe." He said.

" Urrrghh... Don't talk to me." I said and turned the other side.

" Come on, babe. It was definitely a compliment. You are extremely beautiful. And those savage behavior of yours makes you more beautiful." He said and hugged me from back. I smiled secretly and looked at him over my shoulder. I narrowed my eyes at him.

" If you don't believe me then go ask the mirror. Go, ask it." He said to me.

" Ask, mirror mirror on the wall
Who is the fairest of them all?" He said. He pulled me towards the glass window still hugging me from back. I could see our image on the window.

" Look, mirror says you." He said and I sighed.

" Can you be a bit less cute???" I asked looking at him. He shook his head as negative.

" Theo!!!" I sighed.

" Yes, babe?" He said.

" Nothing." I said.

" Can I get a kiss?" He asked. I shook my head and pecked his lips.

" That's cheating." He said.

" What cheating?" I asked.

" This wasn't a kiss." He said.

" It was." I said.

" It's wasn't." He protested.

" It was, it was, it was."  I said to him.

" No, no, no." He said.

" Theo!!!" I glared at him but it didn't work on him.

" You should kiss like this." He said and leaned over me. I felt my back pressed between the glass and his body. He at once cupped my face and pressed his lips on mine. I kissed him back.

" Look this is called a kiss." He said after breaking the kiss.

" You are insane." I said to him.

" Yes, I know." He said. I sighed.

" Now, you sit here. I will make you a tasty and healthy lunch. You will love it." He said to me and kissed on my cheek softly. Then left for the kitchen. I smiled.

I sat on the balcony and tried. I enjoy myself but I was feeling so alone. I walked back into the hall. I sat down there lazily. We turned on the TV and started to switch one channel to another randomly.

I stood up and found Theo had already started to cook. I smiled and sat on the kitchen table.

" What's wrong?" Theo asked me.

" About what?" I asked.

" Why are you in the kitchen? I told you to take rest for a while." He said.

" I was feeling lonely there." I said honestly.

" Hmm." He said and again started to cook lunch again. I too started my regular job. I kept staring at him. I don't know how long I was staring at him until the phone rang from the hall. I stood up to receive the call. I picked up the call.

" Hello, Theo." I heard a familiar lady voice.

" Theo, my boy!!!" Mrs. Hill said.

" Sorry, Theo is making the lunch. You can tell me if you need anything from his." I said.

" Who is this?" The hell lady asked.

" His girlfriend." I said.

" Ms. Edwards!! What a pleasant surprise!!!!" She said with a nasty laugh.

" Tell me, Mrs. Hill. What do you want?" I asked.

" Very nice. I didn't thought I will get you on phone." She said.

" Let's come on the point." I said.

" I wanted to talk with Theo." She said.

" Theo is busy you can tell me what you want to tell. I will tell him later." I said.

" You are always a surprising girl. Hmm, I like that nature. The game will be interesting when the opponent of yours is strong and having the same qualities of yours." She said and I smirked.

" Good to hear. Usually when people become habitual of winning, they underestimate the opponent and only notice their weakness not the strength. I hope you won't have a wrong conception about me. I don't want to keep you in dark. I am a damn witch if you are fighting against me. So, be careful." I said and she laughed.

" Little girl, you are threatening me??? Very impressive nature of yours. Don't forget I am Theo's Mom. And Theo won't hurt me for Meryl" She said.

" Mom??? Do you know what Mom means??? Alright I won't tell you about this. It's your choice. Yes, I agree that Theo won't hurt you but I have no problem to destroy you. As for Meryl I know the better way. You no need to ask me." I said.

" Alright, why are you after me then? I have no particular enimty with you." She said.

" But you have with Theo." I said.

" Leave him, I would have no enimty with you then." She said. Leave Theo!!!!!

" I would like to accept your enimty then leaving Theo." I said.

" You are getting it wrong. You shouldn't-" she was saying.

" Thank you." I said. " Don't call Theo again." I hung up.

" Hell lady, hell with her." I kept down the phone with a loud thud.

" Who was there?" I saw Theo standing a far from me.

" Your mom." I said and sat on the couch clutching my head.

" I am sorry." Theo said.

" Why are you saying sorry?" I asked.

" For me she is insulting you." He said.

" Leave it. I have no problem if she is after me. But my problem is she is up to destroying your happiness and peace. Don't worry I won't let it happen. I will destroy her. You no need to be worried. I know you won't hurt her. But I will teach her a lesson. I won't let her - " I was saying but he pulled me into hug.

" Calm down, Babe." He said and kept hugging me. He patted my back. No, Theo I won't calm down. I won't. I know what I have to do now. I know it clearly.