Insecurities

Naomi's POV

" So, this was the summary of the presentation. I will leave the matter for you to think about it for a while. Take decision and inform me. Thank you, Gentlemen." I said after completing my presentation and walked back to my seat and start to submit the papers. I saw my phone beeping. I looked at my phone and saw Theo messaged me. Why does he need to message me from the other side of this table?? I looked up at him. He was busy with his file. I sighed. Theo will always be Theo when it's about his work.

I took my phone and opened the message.

" Last net profit is showing wrong check it before you submit it."

I smiled looking at him. Don't you think I have a sweet boyfriend!!!

" Thanks, babe. I will do it. I love you.💋💋💋"

I waited for a second for him to check the message. He looked up at me and sighed. I giggled silently.

" Well, Ms. Edwards, we liked your proposal. What about you, Mr. Roberts?" Mr. Brady asked.

" I loved that." He said looking at me. " I think I will sign this deal." He said. Oh, yes, babe. You got a kiss. I thought in my head.

" Alright, I will do that too. Then, congratulations, Ms. Edwards. Deal is yours." Mr. Brady said.

" Thank you, gentlemen." I said and Mr. Brady walked out of the conference room with his secretary. Theo was about to follow him.

" Mr. Roberts, I think we have something to talk." I said and all left. I turned to Theo smilingly.

" What?!!" He narrowed his eyes at me.

" Why are you so cute?" I asked.

" Well?" He looked at me suspiciously.

" Oh, come on!!!" I said putting on a puppy face hoping that will work on him.

" It will not work. It was you who was driving the car yesterday not Diego. He told me. You speeded up crazily." He said and I pouted.

" A bit." I said.

" A bit??!!!" He said coldly.

" Ok, I admit I speeded up very dangerously." I said and he stood up from his chair.

" And why is that?" He said with same cold voice. He walked towards me.

" Cause, it was fun." I said jumping once, then twice.

" Fun??? Really???" He asked.

" Yes, it was." I said.

" Diego was even not easy with that speed. Are you crazy!!!! Do you think road is a race track???" He asked.

" No not at all." I said. He stood just an inch away from me. I smiled at him sweetly.

" Don't give this face. It won't work on me." He said.

" Really, Theo?" I said and leaned over him. He just glared at me.

" Don't glare, babe." I said and kissed his cheek. He sighed. Then walked back to his chair and sat there. I sat next to him.

" Ok, I am sorry. I will never ever repeat this." I said. He looked at me for a while.

" You promise?" He asked.

" Yes." I said. He hold my hand and became silent again.

" Theo?" I called him. He didn't answer.

" I am sorry, Theo." I said.

" Trying to save you from others look at you, you yourself are up to kill yourself." He said but I couldn't understand.

" Save from others??" I asked.

" Yes." He said.

" What does that mean?" I asked.

" Don't talk like you don't know there are a lot of syndicates out there after you. How can you be so reckless!!!" He said and I sighed.

" I will not do it again." I said to him. He sighed.

" Don't do that. You know I only you in my life who is constant. I don't want to loose you. But if you don't want to think about me it's ok. But think about your dad. He will not be able to survive without you." He said.

" Will you be able to survive without me???" I asked him out of nowhere like an idiot. He looked away. He didn't answer my question.

" Just don't do that again." He said. I hugged him tightly. I knew it was stupid driving crazily.

Besides, Theo was out of Milan. I thought it's a chance to have a crazy drive. But who knows Theo will come back that evening and I will be caught red handed!!! But Diego!!! Urrrghh. Stupid revealed everything. We had a deal that if we get caught he will accept that he was the one who was driving the car. But he spilled everything to Theo. I will see him when we meet. Traitor!!! But forget that. Now I need to cheer Theo up. He is upset for me. I have to make him happy now. But what will I do!!!! How can I make him happy???? I was thinking and suddenly I got an idea. I smiled in my heart. Wow, Nemo, you are genius. I patted my shoulder.

" Are you free now?" I asked him.

" Yes, why?" He said.

" Let's go." I said holding his hand and standing up.

" Where?" He asked.

" Come!!" I said and he sighed.

He took his phone and walked out with me. We entered the lift and I linked my arm with him. He placed his hand over mine. I just leaned on his shoulder.

" Why are you acting like a baby today?" He said and patted my head.

" You make me wake up whole the night, I did my presentation and you find out the silly mistakes from it even if a little bit. I needed to work hard back last night double labour, double work." I said.

" And still you had a big mistake in it." He said.

" Theo!!! Urrrghh." I said.

" You shouldn't left a single mistake in it. Don't left a room for them to find out a flaw." He said.

" Don't worry, they wouldn't even know if I left any. They always ignorant about presentation they only focus on profit. I know them since highschool time. I know their every attitude." I said.

" Still you need to be flawless. It's your plus point." He said.

" I know, Theo." I said.

" Then you should focus on it." He said.

" Alright, alright. I will." I said.

" That's like my girl." He said wrapping arm around my shoulder. I smiled.

" Yes, only yours. There is no way to feel insecure. I will remain yours until the last breath of mine." I said.

" Just don't give me heart attack from next time. I got insecure because of your attitude and behavior." He said and I smiled.

" No need to be insecure." I said and kissed his cheeks. He smiled.