A Bit Love, A Bit Magic

Theodore's POV

" We are going to be late, Theo." Alan said.

" Why is that?" I asked.

" It's your wedding at 11:00 AM today." He said.

" I know. It's still 5 hours from now. Why have you crushed my house this early?" I asked rubbing my eyes. It's only 6:00 AM by God!!! I was standing in front of the door and talking with my crazy friend who had just spoiled my morning sleep very cruelly. I slept late last night. I wanted to sleep early but I had some important works to finish. I couldn't leave them. I wanted to stay stress free on my wedding day. I was working so hard. I had only 2 hours sleep. But this stupid has made me wake up too much early. I was just wondering if I can walk a step properly after that.

" But if I didn't come you would have been sleeping still now." He said.

" It's not late though. I don't need 5 hours to get ready. 1 hour is enough for me. But you have to come to spoil my sleep." I said.

" No, I just didn't come alone." He said and I looked at him weirdly.

" Oh, you have come with a clan?!" I said sarcastically.

" No, but my mom and aunties have came with me." He said and moved a bit aside. I saw his mom, Mrs. Stewart, Mrs. Edwards and Mrs. Axton. I was a bit confused. I quickly moved aside.

" Please, come inside." I said. They came inside. " You guys have a seat and I will just come." I said as I needed to freshen up.

I quickly got freshen up and came downstairs. I made coffee for all as the servants are not here, they were in their resident outside of the Villa. They must be sleeping now. They had a lot of things to do today. So, I didn't want to disturb them now.

" I thought you all will like to have a coffee." I said serving them all though I was still confused why they have come.

" Thanks, Theo. You are such a sweet person. I have forgotten when my son has last made me a cup of coffee." Alan's mom Mrs. Christos said.

" Mom, I used to do it daily when I was in college." He said.

" It's been ages, Alan." Mrs. Christos said.

" Yeah, just..." Alan said and sighed. " Ok, I will do it from now." He said. I took my cup and sipped to get rid of sleep witch was still holding me tightly. My eyes were trying to be closed with undone slumber. I was looking so horrible with red eyes I know. I can't help it. I am messed today.

" Alright, I think we should tell him why we have come. He needs sleep too at least one more hour before his wedding." Mrs. Stewart said.

" Yes, let's tell him first." Mrs. Axton said.

" Theo, I know what we are going to say will hurt you a bit but still we have to." Mrs. Edwards said and I looked at all of them confusedly.

" What happened?" I asked.

" Theo, there is a thing that you need to have at least one of your family members in your wedding day with you." Mrs. Stewart said. And my face dropped at once.

" But, Mrs. Stewart, I have no one of my own. I have a half sister but still am not sure if she is attending my wedding or not. My mother won't come I know that. So, I don't think anyone will come with me today." I said in a small tone.

" Theo, we are not done yet." Mrs. Axton said.

" And you are not allowed to call me Mrs. Stewart or such formalities for us. You can call us aunty like Nemo calls." Mrs. Stewart said.

" Alright, Mrs. Stewart, I mean aunty." I said and sighed.

" Now, we were saying that you need at least one member from your family but look at our family here you can see a clan. We have enough people here and we don't need anyone else." Mrs. Christos said.

" Besides, marriage is not only two people's bond it's a bond between two families. It's a bond which made them one from two. So, we don't need to have two separate families in wedding ceremony. We all are same family, right?" Mrs. Stewart said and I found myself nodding.

" Then, we need to divide into two to take part into this ceremony." Mrs. Edwards said.

" So, we have an idea to divide ourselves into two so that we can choose our own sides in this ceremony." Mrs. Stewart said. I was shocked listening them. What are they saying!!!!

" The way of choosing members is you. You will choose whom you want on your side." Mrs. Edwards said.

" No,no. How can I choose someone here?" I asked.

" Like this." Mrs. Christos took out a box and gestured me to take something from it. I saw there were small pieces of paper inside it. I took one and gave it to her.

" Open it." She said and I opened it. There was something written in it.

" It says Stella." I said.

" So, Stella is in your side." Mrs. Axton said. I sighed. Is this not insanity!!! Today Naomi needs all of them with her as this is the last time to being like that. Things will be changed later cause after that she will be living with me, she might not be able to give them the same time as now to them.

" Take the next one." Mrs. Edward said. I sighed and took another.

" It says Liam." I said.

" Alright. Keep taking until number of family members are equal from both sides." Mrs. Stewart said and I sighed.

I followed her order and soon I was done. I got, Liam, Stella, Natasha, Bella, Mrs. Axton, Mrs. Christos Sr. I mean Alan's Grandma, Aunt Trina, Noel, Mr. Stewart and Flynn in my side. Other was from bride's side. I felt weird but I felt loved. As the ladies left Alan stood in front of me.

" You are not from my side. Go home." I said to him as I needed to sleep.

" I am your best man, dude and Stella is the maid of honor so, till then we both can exchange our sides." He said and I sighed.

" I am going to sleep. Wake me up at 9:00 AM." I said.

" Alright. Go sleep." He said and turned on the TV.

" You can also sleep in another room if you want." I said.

" No, I am fine." He said. I nodded and walked inside.

Someone says right that love has a magic. A bit love a bit magic. I smiled and entered into my room to get a sound sleep before wedding ceremony starts. I really needed it.